• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

chatelet

Reaction score
Rick said this week. I think the are the summer chinos? I wear the regular chinos all year round.
Yeah summer is due. Have we ever figured out the difference between the chinos, casual trousers and cotton ‘dress’ trousers? So confusing...

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The linen blends in plain colors are so money. White is gorgeous. PLEASE make additional colors (pale blue, pink, grey, and yellow, amongst others) available via MTM. Perhaps also a pink and grey stripe in shades similar to the blue bengal.

In other words, gimme all the fucking linen please!!!
This. I love mine so far. Didn’t bought the white because I prefer the fill spread collar. But yeap, they are very very nice!

FlyingHorker

Reaction score
Green cotton sports coat is arguably one of the best value items I've bought from S&M.

It goes with almost every single pair of casual and formal trousers I own, polo shirts, and almost all my casual shirts as well.

It doesn't have unfortunately negative connotations either like the navy blazer.

I'd go so far as to say dark green>>>>>>>>>>navy blue for most versatile sport coat colour.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for those of you who've ordered custom shirts:

Is it possible to order french cuffs that do not turn back ala this "single cuff"?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.