• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the first part of this? Newbie alert.

I think the flaring side tabs is just part of the charm, embrace it. You can iron it down fairly well depending on the cloth though. I’ve seen a few makers have s little keeper for the tab though like a belt, kind of a cool idea.

Hi, I might of missed this earlier but are denim shirts getting restocked for spring?

I thought I read we were at some point.

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Burzan, Liking everything except how wide the neck is, that will be a deal breaker for me. Anyways, I got the 2 medium tees coming in my next order

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You and @CanadaCal out here doing gods work

Neck does look a little big for my preference but hopefully it will tighten up with shrinkage. Been looking for a solid affordable tee

Not super digging the collar either, update us after the wash!

@Burzan, Liking everything except how wide the neck is, that will be a deal breaker for me. Anyways, I got the 2 medium tees coming in my next order

Will keep you guys updated on the collar post wash for sure.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
given how cheap this is decide to give a try

https://www.spierandmackay.com/vbc-brown-texure-slim-fit.html

upload_2019-3-23_7-51-34.png

ninzer33

Reaction score
Got my cream Sondrio’s last night when I got home.

Settled for a 33 since 32 was sold out but i’m impressed thus far. Extended waistband was a nice touch this year.

A little nip in the waist and a *slight* taper and they’ll be ready for summer!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two days in a row with the tobacco linen, I am addicted to it. Also had to break out the MTM green cotton linen shirt, inspired by I think it was @losrockets and his green shirt and copper linen suit combo. @marker2037 @FlyingHorker.

2019-03-22 14.46.35_edited.jpg

2019-03-23 08.06.29_edited.jpg

drfwtx

Reaction score

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Burzan Looks great. When I received the linen suit I was worried I had accidentally tossed out my olive linen popover but I was relieved to find it in my under bed storage.

gianm

Reaction score
Keeping the Tobacco linen. I like it when I got it and every time I see new combinations it just confirms it. Will probably wear it as separates more than a suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics