• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100.gif

quigleysr

Reaction score
And BTW I’m breaking all SF Navy trouser protocol and pairing these with one of the incoming E-Thomas coats. Going to be my summer wedding fit this year.

It’s a great look in my opinion and I’ve never been on board with this rule. Here is me from a wedding last summer in mostly S&M: heather blue frescos, Angelico windowpane and sky blue shirt. Navy silk knit by Knottery.

647DAA52-AD6B-4602-9444-A2E29F386103.jpeg

Tastethesoup

Reaction score
Didn't see any cigar linen, I take it?

Great report.
I noticed there was No mention of Cigar linen, solaro, tonal linen, or hopsack. Perhaps those drops are further out?

Sdig14

Reaction score
As someone new to the side tab idea, any helpful hints so that the tabs don't flare out? Not an issue with a jacket on, but don't know how they are supposed to look without a jacket on.

Tried the Minnis grey fresco and the VBC fresco in light grey, medium grey and heather blue. Really like the Minnis and the heather blue. Never really tried high rise, so like the way they fit (I think, will post a fit pic at some point later to confirm).

Think the only one I may return are the medium grey VBC as the light grey is something I don't have and the Minnis are a bit heavier and darker than the light grey as well.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried the Minnis grey fresco and the VBC fresco in light grey, medium grey and heather blue. Really like the Minnis and the heather blue. Never really tried high rise, so like the way they fit (I think, will post a fit pic at some point later to confirm).

Think the only one I may return are the medium grey VBC as the light grey is something I don't have and the Minnis are a bit heavier and darker than the light grey as well.

Post a side by side before returning things please? Appreciate it!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chances of seeing Neapolitan cut navy suits? I need to buy a couple of blue suits and the herringbone (now out of stock) was perfect. Perhaps it will come with the MTO update? I just think navy suits are always needed and we might expect at least one model ?

Your getting one or 2. Hang tight

sobecane

Reaction score
Cross Post from the Unofficial Buy/Sell but I have the new Minnis Gray Fresco Trousers in a size 32 slim. Amazing fabric. Going to return them but wanted to offer them here first since they are sold out on the website.

theh00d

Reaction score
^ There is still the heather blue and medium blue available in 30 contemporary.

@quigleysr the tone on that heather blue looks good!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads