• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks smart.

drfwtx

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, it's just the go to recommendation. The standard. I actually got a more expensive one, but you'll hear many stories about how if you buy one and don't lose it, you'll never need to replace it. And it is a great way to care for garments, as lint rollers, though convenient, can do damage over the long term. As another person said, they generally make high quality combs/brushes. I used comb for my own (thinning, unfortunately) hair and I noticed a nice craftsmanship and quality of materials (like reduced static, easy to clean, etc.)

$36 for the base model on amazon.Is that reasonable?

Identity Crisis

Reaction score
This is what we should all be doing every time we receive an item from SM. Things never look the same as a studio pic on the website, and real-life pictures help with that decision to buy or not to buy.
Totally agree. My minnis grey fresco trousers come in today and a few other things next week, I’ll definitely post some crappy iPhone pics

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more. Can't wait for the MTO to go live because I think i would like it an inch or two longer. Pretty excited to wear it this spring though

View attachment 1144573
Agreed , I personally like a longer fit so this looks a bit too short to me. Was there no Long option in your size?

Still beautiful jacket choice!

omgitswes

Reaction score
Agreed , I personally like a longer fit so this looks a bit too short to me. Was there no Long option in your size?

Still beautiful jacket choice!
That is a Long lol. I'm about 6'4", if I were any taller I don't think I could wear any of their jackets OTR. This is about the shortest I'd go, it at least covers my butt :)

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.