• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if you ever set up downtown to take measurements for shirts?

We were tinkering with opening a permanent location, but because of our significant OTR program the investment would be quite huge and we're not quite there yet.

We are looking at running a series of Pop-Ups though starting soon in Downtown. In talks with a couple of landlords to secure space.

No solid date yet though.

Best,
Rick

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any plans to add more non-slim fit pants??

Yes sir. Already sampling. Should be in store by Fall (Aug/Sept)

Working on a modified OTR program as well, that is a bridge between OTR and Custom, which you can request changes to an OTR trouser. I.e open the hip, thigh, etc.

Cheers,
Rick

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will there be more fabrics added? Don't need shirts but I'm curious. :)

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will there be more fabrics added? Don't need shirts but I'm curious.
smile.gif

We just ordered about 20 new basic cloths that should be in about 10 days. We do a full restock every quarter. Next schedule full seasonal restock is July. Then we always go on adding something new every month depending what customers are looking for and what we can get our hands on in terms of interesting or needed fabrics.

Rick

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been following this thread for a short while and your products look great. I'm looking forward to trying them out. Any plans on running a Father's Day promotion of any sort? I usually buy my dress shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt (their Extra Slim Fits) when they run 4/$200 type deals so I'm hoping to try your OTR shirts when you run another promotion on them and maybe also order a pair of pants at the same time. Glad you're going to be stocking some more basics!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Been following this thread for a short while and your products look great. I'm looking forward to trying them out. Any plans on running a Father's Day promotion of any sort? I usually buy my dress shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt (their Extra Slim Fits) when they run 4/$200 type deals so I'm hoping to try your OTR shirts when you run another promotion on them and maybe also order a pair of pants at the same time. Glad you're going to be stocking some more basics!

Hello losrockets!

Currently we are running our OTR shirts at 3 for $119. The discount is taken in the basket once the third shirt is added. Any shirt after that is also on the discounted price.

Cheers,
Rick

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How does the "casual fit" of your casual shirts compare with the "contemporary fit" of your dress shirts?

Hi Roger,

They are made on similar blocks, so the fit is very similar. The casuals, are about 1" extra through the waist to make them a bit more relaxed. They are also cut a bit shorter to work better untucked. If I recall correctly, you fit the 16 1/2 contemporary quite well, so the Large is size to go for, as the specs are near identical.

Best Regards,
Rick

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, thanks! Will give it a shot soon. Will the discount still be running when you add some more basic shirts to the OTR program in a week or so (Or were the basic cloths for the MTM only?)

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh wow, thanks! Will give it a shot soon. Will the discount still be running when you add some more basic shirts to the OTR program in a week or so (Or were the basic cloths for the MTM only?)

The basic cloth coming is for Custom only at the moment. That said, if you filter through to your size, there should be plenty of wardrobe staples available.

Cheers,
Rick

ajain05

Reaction score
Hi, For whatever reason, I haven't been able to send people emails for the referral program. They aren't receiving it, and weren't able to find it in their junk mail box. Just wondering if you could look into that.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi, For whatever reason, I haven't been able to send people emails for the referral program. They aren't receiving it, and weren't able to find it in their junk mail box. Just wondering if you could look into that. 

We noticed the problem late last week. It was only happening with certain accounts. It was resolved over the weekend. When did you try sending the emails? Recently or last week?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads