1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen focusing on quality mechanical watches proudly made in China.

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by spiermackay, Mar 14, 2014.

1. saskatoonjay

saskatoonjay Senior Member

Just had to say I had one sour in-store experience, but the way you reached out to make it right has absolutely won me over. No wonder there's so much positive activity on this thread!

2. spiermackay

spiermackay Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

PM me your order#

3. spiermackay

Yes. New washes. Properly distinct too! haha.

4. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Well-Known Member

Slim fit in long sizes please!!!!

5. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior Member

Always running into issues with S&M's order system. Was contacted that 1 of my 4 shirts was OOS so CS asked if they wanted me to have it refunded and shipped 3/4 yesterday. Just got a ship notification today saying 4/4 are in the box. Who knows if that is accurate though. I suppose I will raise the issue if only 3 appear in the box.

What sucks though is I also recommended the brand to a friend and his first order is coming up with 2 of his pieces OOS as well.

Love the brand in terms of quality and price point but money should definitely be allocated to correcting these issues.

6. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Well-Known Member

Any extra slim fit sizes in the denim shirts? Or any casual shirts at all really.... :fonz: Was bummed that the casuals you just dropped recently didn't come in extra slim.

7. spiermackay

Working on it. Believe me. It's not an easy fix. Throwing more money at it won't solve it any quicker.

8. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior Member

I totally get that. I work with a menswear accessory company, albeit a smaller scale, but I understand the issues that arise when it comes to inventory and order fulfillment.

Unfortunately half of the orders I have placed with S&M have come with problems or delays so I figured I'd add to the discussion.

9. jch1

jch1 Senior Member

Pretty quick follow-up: I was quickly contacted by S&M, and they appear to be addressing the issue. I totally understand that there may be issues with correct quantities showing up, and considering the high quality of their apparel, one has to make the determination as to whether it is worth it to put up with issues. For me, it's worth it, so I'm okay with an occasional mishap occurring.

10. DFWWingnut

DFWWingnut Senior Member

Bold windowpanes, light blue linen, sometime in light green.

11. DFWWingnut

DFWWingnut Senior Member

Rick...I build and sell this $hit (eComm, OMS, etc) for a living. We should talk at some point.

12. losrockets

losrockets Distinguished Member

@spiermackay when you order a run of suits, are you able to add additional units of trousers if there's cloth remaining? Your trouser template actually works quite well for me but I'm going to try and MTM jackets when going forward, at least for staple items. If you ran a unique RTW suit that I think I wanted, I'm wondering if I'd be able to pre order a pair of trousers and just MTM the jacket. Or would this be a problem because it's two separate factories, and they may not have access to the same cloth?

13. James1051

James1051 Distinguished Member

Awesome! looking forward to it.

14. dougdavis2909

dougdavis2909 New Member

Same here. Have tried to place two orders for sport coats only to be told a week later they are out of stock. Not a great first experience.

15. James1051

James1051 Distinguished Member

Hang in there, the quality : dollar ratio is very high with SM, and they do always make things right if you contact them.