• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Spier and McKay M2M vs SuitSupply M2M

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I have suits from both places, but haven’t tried M2M from either.

i ordered “design your own suit” online from SuitSupply once, but it was just a standard size with minimal choice in customizations, done in the fabric of my choice. Afterword I learned that in-store for the same price I could’ve had custom measurements, but customer service didn’t bother telling me that in the discussions I had with them. So I still had to get my tailor to hem and cuff the pants and shorten the sleeves from the shoulder. It was expensive and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I’m tempted by Spier’s online M2M because it does allow specific measurement mods.

Last edited:

gavrarabba

Reaction score
I would love to try Spier M2M but I dont want to measure myself and hope I did it correctly. I live in NYC and can easily get to Kent Wang and have it done properly. I wish Spier would set up some Trunk shows to get guys and their measurements in their system.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.