• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Spectators from Zee's

chocoball

Reaction score
Been busy as hell at work, finally had a chance for a breather last week. Result is my first new pair of Zee's shoes for 2009....spectator fever!
Middle insert is nubuck....

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the medallion

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are Blake stitched if I recall. The price ranges from HKD$1000-1500.

Is this is the only last shape avaliable from Zees? From what I've seen from SF members, this seems to be the most popular last.

chocoball

Reaction score
Fit is fantastic. If you give them a few days, they can do a denim fitting shoe before the real pair. Soles are stitched. Price is very reasonable for custom-made shoes...just HKD1500.

This shape is actually copied from a pair of my favourite Regal Tokyo oxfords... I just left them with Mr Zee and he built up an exact replica using leather patches glued onto his standard plastic lasts. They have a slightly extended toebox, and a very narrow waist and high arch.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll probably be visiting Hong Kong this summer and I'm thinking about creating a pair of balmoral boots based on the EG 82 last.

How's the leather from Zees?

chocoball

Reaction score
wow, so few responses...and I know there are so many Zee's customers lurking on this board...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how does zee compare to mayer?

tricket

Reaction score
haha, acid u asked the right question. zee is the same as mayer. they are just different store fronts of the same workroom in tst.

darkoak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chocoball
wow, so few responses...and I know there are so many Zee's customers lurking on this board...

I like them. Would you mind posting pics of insoles and outsoles? What's the usual lead time?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.