• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectacular new Glaser Designs med brown leather color (antiqued)

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have that Deal Bag in brown grain. I couldn't say that it started out antiqued, but after 12 years it has taken on a certain whatsit.

Glaser does good work. Not conspicuously fine or urban, but well-designed and honestly made.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to prefer the lighter shade of his bags. Seems to have a bit more visual pop to it. The patina these take on must look amazing.

NorCal_1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the Glaser family told me they are willing to have SF'er's come by on a weekend and do a factory tour

I can organize this if there is enough interest

best day would probably be a Sunday afternoon since it won't interfere with other weekend plans during summer months

_AMD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal_1
the Glaser family told me they are willing to have SF'er's come by on a weekend and do a factory tour

best day would probably be a Sunday afternoon since it won't interfere with other weekend plans

Wow, that generous offer really makes me wish that I didn't live on the opposite coast. Please take lots of pictures, if you are allowed, and share them with those of us that are not fortunate enough to attend.

Aaron

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal_1

best day would probably be a Sunday afternoon since it won't interfere with other weekend plans during summer months

That's be cool, just so long as it isn't on an F1 Sunday.

Bellum

Reaction score
Does anyone own the Glaser 22" carry on luggage or one of the duffles and have pics/reviews?

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I do have the carry-on in black nylon with brown grain, with 2 compartments. I can imagining preferring another, but it's a reliable workhorse.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
I am putting money away and selling some things to get the A5 bag. It'll be mine soon.
smile.gif

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Concordia
I do have the carry-on in black nylon with brown grain, with 2 compartments. I can imagining preferring another, but it's a reliable workhorse.

Pics? :)

JD1223

Reaction score
I need both bags that are pictured above..............and soon!

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$900 ?
You can get these Florence-made bags for about 1/3

youngScholar

Reaction score
The Glasers look better than those "Florence made" bags, (although the top one looks interesting).

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
$900 ?
You can get these Florence-made bags for about 1/3

Also looks like you are getting 1/3 of a Glaser.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this is thread necro but more people need to see these awesome bags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads