• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Special Orders

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry guys about some of the delays for special orders. I am having a rough time with some of my vendors so shipping and , production, and customs have been really bad lately.
I am not ignoring anyone its just a little crazy.
I have APC and Nudie coming in any day now.
I have a **** load of units so no one should be left out.
I didnt realize how many APC'S I would be selling.

Thanks again,
Mauro

Brian SD

Reaction score
And if anyone wants to know the perfect crank call for the Denim bar, just call and ask what the waist measurement of a size 30 APC is.

tljenkin

Reaction score
How much (ballpark if necessary) for a shipment of RRDS or APC Rescues with size 32/33 waist and 34 inseam straight cut to Charleston, South Carolina?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tljenkin
How much (ballpark if necessary) for a shipment of RRDS or APC Rescues with size 32/33 waist and 34 inseam straight cut to Charleston, South Carolina?

I'll answer this for Mauro, Joey, and crew. Shipping is free baby, free. And with the Styleforum coupon, Rescues are $112 and RRDS are just under $200. For a true 33 inch waist, you probably want a size 31 in the Rescue, and a size 32 or 33 in the RRDS, depending how you like the jeans to fit. You could size down or up for a baggier or a tighter fit. Of the two jeans, I prefer the cut of the RRDS, which fit pretty much anyone.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
And if anyone wants to know the perfect crank call for the Denim bar, just call and ask what the waist measurement of a size 30 APC is.

Make sure to insist on talking to Mauro.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Yo, you have a chance to search for my dries shirt?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Yo, you have a chance to search for my dries shirt?

Louis sale starts tomorrow. I'm going down there (and to Barneys) then (I am looking for a new belt.) PM me tonight if you are sure you want me to pick it up if I find it, and whether you want it only if I can find it at Barneys (they accept returns) or if I find it at either place (Louis has no returns, no exchanges). I am going to need the money Paypalled beforehand, especially if the shirt is going to be expensive, because I've been burned on stuff like this before, and I have no dough to spare. If I don't find it, I'll simply refund the money - no one accrues any Paypal fees.

phooi

Reaction score
LA Guy - Do you know if Rescues come in a 28 waist?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the smallest size for a rescue is a 29

Thanks Brian
crackup[1].gif

phooi

Reaction score
I wear a APC NS in a 28 and I find it's just a tad tight. I tried on a Rescue in a 29 & it was too loose. What size would you recommend in a RRDS? Thanks!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
29 rr

Featured Sponsor

What is the most important handwork to have on a shirt?

• Hand attached collar

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Handsewn button holes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Hand finish on yolk and shoulders

Votes: 20 37.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T1mb0