• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Special edition Rag and Bone RB1's 36/34

twin8885

Reaction score
These make me very very sad to have to get rid of, i bought a pair of rag and bone rb1's and I have a friend that works in the denim industry, so I sent him the jeans and he added his touch to them.

As you can see, he did a wash on them that gave them the crinkled faded look. He grinded out the pockets, sanded the wallet, and distressed it a little.

If anyone is looking for amazing one of a kind jeans this is it.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too big for me but bump for some nice denim

P.s. nice belt.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twin8885
These make me very very sad to have to get rid of, i bought a pair of rag and bone rb1's and I have a friend that works in the denim industry, so I sent him the jeans and he added his touch to them.

As you can see, he did a wash on them that gave them the crinkled faded look. He grinded out the pockets, sanded the wallet, and distressed it a little.

If anyone is looking for amazing one of a kind jeans this is it.

How much are you looking for?

twin8885

Reaction score
i am looking for around 190 shipped, but i am willing to entertain offers. These jeans are basically brand new.

twin8885

Reaction score
someone pleaaaaaaase take this off me, they are a great unique pair of Rag and bones and you know the rest. I would keep them, but they are to big on me now, I will except trades or 150 shipped.

Parker

twin8885

Reaction score
125 shipped
frown.gif

twin8885

Reaction score
I really hate being that guy that bumps his own posts, but it hurts me to see these babies sitting in my closet. They are literally a one of a kind pair of jeans, my friend that works for a great denim factory did all the work by hand. The pictures dont do the details justice.

120 shipped and they are yours or open to any offers or trades!

I am going to put them for trade on tradinguru.com soon

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd buy them if they were my size. Why don't you put them up on eBay? You might get some decent money for them.

twin8885

Reaction score
these are a true size 36, so if you want to wear them with a belt you would prob be fine.

I have a pending sale though, ill let you know

drizz check your pm

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics