• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Special Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Hey, Guys: Here finally as promised is a link to order my upcoming book, The Men's Clothing Guide at a discount of 30%. I will also sign each copy, and if the book is a gift please include what you'd like me to say. https://secure.planetlink.com/mensspecialty/special.tpl If you want to order 10 or more, this link is better, because the discount goes to 40%, and higher for even larger quantities. https://secure.planetlink.com/mensspecialty/index.tpl I will have copies the week of August 25th, and will begin shipping them midweek or so. Do not expect an Alan Flusser or Bruce Boyer type book. Both of these men have more knowledge than I can ever dream of possessing. Indeed, many of you "advanced students" of style here at the Forum are well beyond the simple advice I dispense. However, many more will find this simple, straigtforward guide for the average man very useful. And it has TONS of info on WHERE to shop.

HRHAndrew

Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for the discount, I am looking forward to reading and using what I expect will be great information.

-Andy

vantheman

Reaction score
Just ordered mine. I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds like exactly what I need. Thanks.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have had a number of requests for easier access to this info.

If you find it too self-promoting, I will unpin it.

So far I'm about halfway through the first printing, thanks to the greatly appreciated help from so many of you.

I'd also welcome any feedback on the book as I'm making plans for a second edition.

Michael

Reaction score
Well congratulations Steve, you've done it. I'll be ordering my copy as soon as a few orders clear and I get some money again. I'm sure I'll read it cover-to-cover in a sitting.

Michael

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Keep forgetting to do this. Here also are some recent comments on the book:

Steve Brinkman's The Men's Clothing Guide is a must-have fashion primer"”an essential guide for every beginner interested in exploring the sartorial pleasures. It also includes the most thorough listing of men's stores in the USA available.

G. Bruce Boyer
Author of Eminently Suitable and Elegance
Contributing Editor to Four Seasons and Departures magazines

For the often confusing trip from elemental to elegant, Brinkman gives men a clear, unintimidating road map.

Owen Edwards
Contributing Editor to
GQ and Town and Country magazines

Like it or not, appearance matters. Today, men have to pay as much attention to style as women. The only problem is, guys don't know where to begin. My suggestion: Start with The Men's Clothing Guide. Steve Brinkman artfully compiles practical information about what to wear and where to get it. Boost your fashion IQ and save money on the best brands in the process.

Brian Boye
Fashion Director
Men's Health magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads