• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spartacus Season 3: Vengeance, premieres Jan. 27th 2012

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I did that too, but one major character was bound to be killed, and I was dreading it would be Gannicus. Fortunately he remains alived and killed that huge egypcian.

Hated that Egyptian!

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hated that Asher died. He was awesome.

ndvrkevin

Reaction score
Really? I HATED him. I mean yes, he was a good villain but man he was always such a snake. Glad he died

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't know about ashur but i hated the **** out of that egyptian... he should've had his dick cut off like that one dude in the ludus.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Final season started a few days ago.

Marcus Crassus is definitely one of my favourites.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
motherofdgod.jpg , I hadn't seen spartacus since the second season was on netflix. I just caught up with vengeance since I moved and my new tv provider had an "all pay channels" promo. Wow vengeance was good. Forgot how much I loved this show. Some definite tear jerker moments for me towards the end. Oenomaus dying and the previous settling of the beef with gannicus was great.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hated that Asher died. He was awesome.

Asher was kind of funny in the sense that he always looked kind of chunky because of his round face+beard but was actually pretty fit. </nohomo>:embar:

But, yeah, I always hated his character immensely.

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naevia is such a **** and she's ******* up the bromance.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Naevia is such a **** and she's ******* up the bromance.

I hate the replacement Naevia with a passion. She's like an uglier version of Rihanna and a billion times more annoying.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naevia is the Andrea of Spartacus. Gannicus should have kicked her ass... but you don´t hit girls.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads