1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Spartacus Season 3: Vengeance, premieres Jan. 27th 2012

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by burningbright, Dec 19, 2011.

1. gort

gort Senior member

motherofdgod.jpg , I hadn't seen spartacus since the second season was on netflix. I just caught up with vengeance since I moved and my new tv provider had an "all pay channels" promo. Wow vengeance was good. Forgot how much I loved this show. Some definite tear jerker moments for me towards the end. Oenomaus dying and the previous settling of the beef with gannicus was great.

2. gort

gort Senior member

Asher was kind of funny in the sense that he always looked kind of chunky because of his round face+beard but was actually pretty fit. </nohomo>:embar:

But, yeah, I always hated his character immensely.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  3. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Naevia is such a cunt and she's fucking up the bromance.

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I hate the replacement Naevia with a passion. She's like an uglier version of Rihanna and a billion times more annoying.

5. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

Naevia is the Andrea of Spartacus. Gannicus should have kicked her ass... but you donĀ“t hit girls.

6. gort

gort Senior member

+1 I hate her emo ass.