• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spanish shoe brands

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did not say blogs, I said message boards.

And I am not friends with that particular one you posted.

Anyways, I appreciate both your input on this matter, all I know is that nothing is certain regarding this, so I will keep believing they are completely made in here until anything factual comes up. Thanks.

He also has a “ message board” ( aka forum) so please, do not try to manipulate the readers. And maybe you are right on not being friend of the forum owner, but i am sorry to say, you have over 1500 post on his forum/blog.

• Examples
noun
1.​
a website or section of a website that is used forpublic discussion of a specific topic and on whichusers can submit or read messages:
You should post your questions on a parentingmessage board and get support from otherparents.
2.​
an online discussion group that is maintained onsuch a website:
To participate in the message board, you must bea registered user.
Expand
Also called discussion board, forum.

http://foro.sinabrochar.com/

( FORO, FORUM )

Where curiously i have found right now while i was pasting here the forum he is copying the traiditional Neapolitan 7 fold ties on this poor quality, see even lacks of the proper bartack but a 1 second made X, the construction of this Made in Spain tie, is simply, and as the shirt exposed before, the worst i have ever seen, an amateur tie sold at non less than 115 euros, the ironing is poor, the shape is worse and the overall quality can´t be taken seriously.

I learnt to do professionally ties with simply the best in the world, ( wait until the end of August so i send them this “ attempt to tie” )that yet Ican´t believe is for real, or that Spaniards are buying it!!! This low kind imitators are ruining the Made In Spain name, here a prove;

Thank you, of course you and others are free to buy, believe on what you want, I am also to expose the rest to continue help people, as per example, do not buy those amateur but premium priced defective and poorly made garments.

Last edited:

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:lurk: for the drama.

Last edited:

MATEMALE

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I hate to do it. It looks childish to me, but enough is enough:

Sartodinapoli, Sartonapoletano... Paco... (well, you have used many different nicknames, always to say the same stupid things).

Feel free to post in this forum things like you posted before in other forums, as, for example, the following, but remember that you have been asked to leave in many forums, always because of you permanent attacks to The Aristocrata and Vilalta.

1. Here, as the gentleman he is, telling the truth, in his xenophobous, elitist way, both insulting Vilalta and saying that The Aristocrata is gay and tried to sleep with Sartodinapoli"

"Norman is a very tacky, horrid and overpriced ( 2000 euros for this crap) argentinian inmigrant on Catalonia fooling people with money and but any class as most of the burgueoises of Catalonia are. Just people with the most expensive Mercedes( to impress) but never a classy car as Bentley, Jag, Maserati etc on a polyester 3 sizes bigger and 40 euros ugly shoes, also asking for the most expensive wine on the restaurant, as it was the best one. My family has always evitated and made fun of this newriches and show off people.

Also he is shilled by this **** (he refers to The Aristocrata) who invited me on the phone to " sleep with him" and after you know my answer, he started using fakely my name with post plenty of fails etc to try to humillate me, even his ignorant readers realiced he was not myself."

2. Lie in forums with manipulated translations, again insisting on his idea that The Aristocrata is gay:

"Gracias por su comentario. La verdad es que no lo he hecho nunca no porque no piense que el perfume no sea importante sino porque es un tema muy subjetivo. Seguramente a usted mi perfume no le entusiasmará y probablemente yo prefiera el mío al suyo.

One (****) ask the arstocrat, to what would you smell?

The arstocrat answers; I am sure you will be delightled by me perfume, or probable i will prefer your perfume."

Anyone that speaks a little bit of Spanish will see that he is wrongly translating The Aristocrata sentence changing its meaning..., as the Aristocrata is saying: Probably you will not like my parfum and probably I will prefer mine to yours...

3. Insulting Vilalta regarding the idea of Vilalta of trying to understand a client in order to understand what he wants (that is, what, in a casual conversation, anyone would say "making the psycologist role"):

"Him;

or psychologist enough to interpret the personality of your customer can get to bring to life that shoe that only displays the subconscious and the desire of the customer.

Me;

Well you see, I'm about to be psychologist and as tired of repeating, you are a sick histrionic and schizotypal personality disorder as you might have been diagnosed. Heal and stop infecting unwary with their abject desecration of the classic style that you do not belong.

You are a nerd tacky of Telecircus ( an European trash tv )"

As you can see, Sartodinapoli has a big problem with these guys. He has posted these pearls in different forums (and there are many more), with the obvious and generous finality of helping poor customers...

Lack of any objectivity and an obvious psyco disorder. He is not a troll. He has a mental disease. He needs urgent help.

And again: the funny thing is that this guy (apparently, as he says, almost? psycologist, master tailor, car driver and heir of the biggest shoes´manufacture factory that the history of Spain has ever known, has never touch or tried Vilalta´s shoes. It seems he just doesn´t like him because he likes classic styles and Vilalta has a much more artistic approach... Fine.

Last edited:

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The moderators are already warned about Matemale being other poster since time ago.
</
His crossposted, manipulations of my words as what he posted is simply a plot.

There other people who are impersonating my profile as i have denunced and making post using my profile and this is what he seems pasting here or crossposting humorist post from Dumb Thread section out of context as a trap to cowardly ruin my name or get me banned, nothing the mods are not warned from the first day.

I have never insulted any arthisan or to disable your stuff, as anyone knows, said i am master tailor but tailoring student, just with that, imagine the rest of his speech, period.
The most funny is that he says I insulted several but he calls me mental ill and manipulates my speech. Bravo!!!

Thank you
Edited: For basic education, i can't publish private conversations between the blogger and me where i was invited to the most disgusting ever thing. Also, is a delict called revelation of secrets. Also, I was impersonated and insulted on his blog of a way as low, that even his few readers complaint. Why don't you paste it instead?

Last edited:

MATEMALE

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The moderators are already warned about Matemale being other poster since time ago.

His crossposted, manipulations of my words as what he posted is simply a plot.

I have never insulted any arthisan, period.

Thank you
I never posted before. I guess the Moderators will find easy to find it out.

I can give all the details of the forums and threads in which Sartodinapoli made the comments above reflected. However, just check his posts in "dressedwell.net", "filmnour.net" and, if somebody can read spanish "rincondecaballeros". It could be another person with the same nick, but always the same issues and comments about The Aristocrata and Vilalta?. That would be too much coincidence.

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never posted before. I guess the Moderators will find easy to find it out.

I can give all the details of the forums and threads in which Sartodinapoli made the comments above reflected. However, just check his posts in "dressedwell.net", "filmnour.net" and, if somebody can read spanish "rincondecaballeros". It could be another person with the same nick, but always the same issues and comments about The Aristocrata and Vilalta?. That would be too much coincidence.

Saludos Asturiano using his vacation IP on Spain.

bye bye

MATEMALE

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Saludos Asturiano using his vacation IP on Spain.

bye bye

Saludos, Paco, but you are completely wrong. I am not Asturiano, and I am not on vacations, although yes, in Spain. Hopefully, the Moderators will be able to check it,

Your psyco skills are not that accurate...

Last edited:

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of just want to email Norman this thread and see how he reacts.

MATEMALE

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Probably angry. Nobody that has work hard everyday for many years in his shoes would like to see that is attacked for no reason for an unknown gut that never touched his shoes,

Last edited:

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He should not react bad, as I simply did a comparation of free trade prices of starting 600 on Italy ( and this can be doubleckecked on the forum, as i have visited that exact place in South Italy) vs 3500, nor Italy, never said any other thing and never lied, manipulated.

Best

Last edited:

sanji5255

Reaction score
Is this for real? I truly thought Carmina made all their shoes, the whole process, in Majorca. The outsourcing has never been commented on any of the Spaniard message boards I know...
I was saying Mezlan doing outsourcing in Mexico, nothing about Carmina.

MATEMALE

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So, you didn´t write all the trash I posted before? The Sartodinapoli in that thread is not you? Same comments, same pictures... If is not you, my apologizes, but, then I still think that if you didn´t check something, you should compare. Otherwise, I may advice people not to buy Silvano´s shoes, much more expensive than Vilalta´s.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He should not react bad, as I simply did a comparation of free trade prices of  starting 600  on Italy ( and this can be doubleckecked on the forum, as i have visited that exact place in South Italy) vs 3500, nor Italy, never said any other thing and never lied, manipulated.

Best

No, you lead a personal vendetta and a crusade against someone based off of hearsay, personal bias and hatred of the Spanish. You've descended into a caricature of your former poster identity. Moreover, you've led a personal attack on someone you don't know, are wholly unqualified to comment on and generally acted like a petulant ass. I can summate most of your text walls of this thread into a few sentences, "Italian craftsmen are better than everyone, especially the Spanish who are just criminals. If you want a true craftsman experience for 600 euros, find someone who might work for a more reputable brand and then pay him/her to work outside of his/her employment contract. Cash only of course. All of these bloggers are some sort of rogue syndicate. Everyone who disagrees with me is stupid because I am the living incarnate of expertise itself." Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads