• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spalla´s turned suicide crazy

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not trolling ( never did by the way ) while listening to a Minimoog bassline and a Rhodes piano chords sequence , Motown is alive.

I am depressed as this lately years, lack of illusion , intrussive thoughts about smashing myself at 260 km/h to a wall , want to go back with my exgirlfriend who refuses ( due to her dsm ) to talk with me and let me with a $$ penthouse that I can barely pay. Ruined, no more fancy cars, doors of disco and that inmature stupid behaviours but going deeply Schopenhauer.

Lack of atention due to super stress levels that frustrates my psycology career.

I am turning crazy, no serotonine levels, sleeping too much daily but tired as hell. Perhaps going passive agressive dsm.

This is a joke that the gods are playing with me. Jim Morrison.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is that jose maria escriva?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
Not trolling ( never did by the way ) while listening to a Minimoog bassline and a Rhodes piano chords sequence , Motown is alive.

I am depressed as this lately years, lack of illusion , intrussive thoughts about smashing myself at 260 km/h to a wall , want to go back with my exgirlfriend who refuses ( due to her dsm ) to talk with me and let me with a $$ penthouse that I can barely pay. Ruined, no more fancy cars, doors of disco and that inmature stupid behaviours but going deeply Schopenhauer.

Lack of atention due to super stress levels that frustrates my psycology career.

I am turning crazy, no serotonine levels, sleeping too much daily but tired as hell. Perhaps going passive agressive dsm.

This is a joke that the gods are playing with me. Jim Morrison.

And when you think Spalla couldn't get any better... He goes and outdoes himself yet again. Why must we be so foolish and doubt your powers Spalla? Why?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
is that jose maria escriva?

Yes, the one who showed me the right path and must show more light today on it.

Originally Posted by edinatlanta
And when you think Spalla couldn't get any better... He goes and outdoes himself yet again. Why must we be so foolish and doubt your powers Spalla? Why?
nest.gif

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think goading someone into suicide is funny and I don't understand how someone could be entertained by watching a suicide. If you're being facetious then you should edit your posts and realize your failed comedy can still become a tragedy.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spalla - on a serious note, dont toss that word around lightly. If you are depressed and feel like driving into a wall, you need to speak with a professional, not post on SF. Honestly.

Archivist

Reaction score
If you are joking, whatever.

If this is serious, don't. It's not worth it, and it will get better. Also, seriously, the effects for the people you behind are horrible. They will spend the rest of their lives suffering from it.
You seem like you are a Christian? Suicide is a sin not because you should be punished for your suffering, but because you should be dissuaded form surrendering to cafard. Suicide is not a solution, it is a surrender to brutality.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look on the bright side, you own a penthouse and a car that goes up to 260 km/hr.

Life can't be THAT bad.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
Yes, the one who showed me the right path and must show more light today on it.

if you want more light, perhaps the jesuits can of be more help

nest.gif

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Spalla - on a serious note, dont toss that word around lightly. If you are depressed and feel like driving into a wall, you need to speak with a professional, not post on SF. Honestly.
I went, started an antidepressive yesterday. You all know that I study psycology... you now must know why...
Originally Posted by unjung
A dust can do that to you.
No charlie please.
Originally Posted by Archivist
If you are joking, whatever. If this is serious, don't. It's not worth it, and it will get better. Also, seriously, the effects for the people you behind are horrible. They will spend the rest of their lives suffering from it. You seem like you are a Christian? Suicide is a sin not because you should be punished for your suffering, but because you should be dissuaded form surrendering to cafard. Suicide is not a solution, it is a surrender to brutality.
Yes I am an it≠s deep sin, but who cares about the other possible life if current has failed...My neighbourgh in the same state as me, hanged on the pine we had in common. Was terrible to see it, possible he saved my life last year as I had this same thoughts...
Originally Posted by Fraiche
Look on the bright side, you own a penthouse and a car that goes up to 260 km/hr. Life can't be THAT bad.
Well.. if you are worried about material things, I had another one able to reach 290. Worst bought of my life turned me narcisist. Thanks God I overcomed it on the crisis. I once wrote than everything that has a price, doesn´t worth. I want things that are priceless.
Originally Posted by acidboy
if you want more light, perhaps the jesuits can of be more help
nest.gif

Nope, jesuits are communists. Pope PIO XII the best one, throwed them out by that. I am already very close to an order, as you can see in the avatar. Thanks all, I am a little better today.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get some finamore shirts and your life will be peachy again.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads