• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Southern Nupe this is why Atlanta

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the capital of the South. What are you feeding the women down there?
tdcehwz8rlhu41omhedb.jpg

Taxler

Reaction score
I don't quite follow the Nupe reference, but if Atlanta is the Capital of the South, it's because that's where the biggest airport is.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
Is the capital of the South. What are you feeding the women down there?

Dang...
smile.gif

JPierpont, trust me when I say....I love ATL.

I'm married now, so I'll refrain from any other comments, but a couple of years before I met my wife, I was dating this female from Morris Brown college, and the thing I first noticed about Atlanta, was the fact that women heavily out numbered the men, and they had a variety of different types of beautiful sisters (jazzy, natural, hood, etc.). In fact, my boys and I took a road trip one weekend, and it turned out to be nothing but traight ignorance.....we got kicked out the butt-naked club, a crack-head stole gum out of my mouth, and my boys SUV caught a fire on the way back to N.C. but we wouldn't trade that weekend experience for nothing in the world.

Did you recently take a trip?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that where you put your beer while you talk to your friends?

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Is that where you put your beer while you talk to your friends?
To be honest, you could put all your friends beers there too.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
does anyone find that attractive?
frown.gif

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
frown.gif

Man do I. Though that sweater looks cheap.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe
Dang...
smile.gif

I'm married now, so I'll refrain from any other comments, but a couple of years before I met my wife, I was dating this female from Morris Brown college, and the thing I first noticed about Atlanta, was the fact that women heavily out numbered the men, and they had a variety of different types of beautiful sisters (jazzy, natural, hood, etc.). In fact, my boys and I took a road trip one weekend, and it turned out to be nothing but traight ignorance.....we got kicked out the butt-naked club, a crack-head stole gum out of my mouth, and my boys SUV caught a fire on the way back to N.C. but we wouldn't trade that weekend experience for nothing in the world.

Are you Will Smith by any chance?lol Sounds like something that would happen to the Fresh Prince. But you have to tell me, how in god's name did the crack head get into your mouth?
Unfortunately I've never been. My uncle went to college down there and was showing me some pictures of an AkA gathering. If I didn't have a women I would have picked and left that next morning. I am thoroughly convinced all the attractive women in the North moved South, damn thieves.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
frown.gif

Not me. I certainly don't go for anorexic, skinny "model types" but that's a little too thick for me.

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang...
smile.gif

WTF?
laugh.gif

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
Are you Will Smith by any chance?lol Sounds like something that would happen to the Fresh Prince. But you have to tell me, how in god's name did the crack head get into your mouth?
Unfortunately I've never been. My uncle went to college down there and was showing me some pictures of an AkA gathering. If I didn't have a women I would have picked and left that next morning. I am thoroughly convinced all the attractive women in the North moved South, damn thieves.

Naw....no Will Smith here (atleast my back account doesn't reflect it).

JPeirpont and Brad,

As strange or outrageous as it may sound, the story is true....

To make a long story short, one night when my boys and I were leaving the motel room (couldn't find a decent hotel room because of a convention in town) to go to club 112, we ran into this crack-head female who must have lived in one of the room. At the time I was chewing gum, when she approached and asked me if I had any more gum, I told her no, and without expecting it....she took the gum out of my mouth and said thanks shawty. Needless to say we were left standing there, still attempting to process what just took place.

J Peirpont, if you get a chance, check the city out, the women are something else, another city I believe has beautiful women is DC.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J Peirpont, if you get a chance, check the city out, the women are something else, another city I believe has beautiful women is DC.

I've never been to Atlanta but I'll vouch for this. It's the best I've ever seen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads