1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Source for used off white shawl collar dinner jackets?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Daniel W, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Daniel W

Daniel W Member

I'm interested in getting some used 100% wool, off white or ivory shawl collared dinner jackets in 40R and/or 41R. I'm finding sources for 100% polyester, which I don't want... There must be tuxedo shops or other shops which carry them, especially in the winter. Any contact info or links would be most appreciated...

Thanks! :)

2. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

Considering they're meant for wearing in tropical climates, I'm not sure how it being Winter should improve the chances of finding them.

3. Daniel W

Daniel W Member

I'm hoping that some of the non Floridian tuxedo shops have lots of them taking up space. They might want to get rid of them during the "off season". Hope this helps.

4. AdrianS1

AdrianS1 Member

5. landshark

landshark Well-Known Member

I know they are typically warm weather clothes, but something about a white/ivory dinner jacket looks really good at a holiday party before Christmas. Especially in the snow.

6. connor09

connor09 Well-Known Member

There are some really good finds on ebay, that one looks promising.

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Well-Known Member

8. zarathustra

zarathustra Well-Known Member