1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Source for blazer buttons

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MikeF, Jan 3, 2004.

1. FCS

FCS Senior member

Hey Chuck, great to see you here. Hopefully I didn't start any flames or naming anyone in vain, honestly I was just trying to be informative.

Look forward to receive the ties, btw.

Ferry

2. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Didn't mean you Ferry :)

I have REALLY tried to differentiate my ties from actual children but somehow my brain still hasn't figured out the whole "Dude, it's just a tie, relax" thing.

LOL... I will never make it as a designer until I learn to put my nose in the air and act superior :)

....nahhhhhhh that would not work for me, it's more fun letting my customers tell me what to make and how to make it.

PS> Has anyone else noticed with some degree of despair that many designers, when selling to affluent males who wear expensive clothing tend to exhibit their clothing on 14 year old boys wearing lipstick who physically resemble my 8 year old daughter more than the average man... or am I just nuts?

3. Alias

Alias Senior member

Maybe they're playing to the affluent males' inner pedophile.

4. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Okay Alias... I am sending you the bill to get the 20 year old bourbon off my keyboard.... I'll try to get it out of my nose.