Sore wee wee

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Jay Gatsby, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Jay Gatsby

Jay Gatsby Senior member

Reply with seriousness! Joking is too easy in this thread to make it clever.

People get sore wee wees from time to time. For whatever reason... at a man's younger years I think the reason is apparent (self-inflicted). One thing I've noticed for years, back to my younger days, is that sore wee wees do not head. They take weeks and weeks. It is the nature of a sore wee wee. Is there a way to speed up the process? They seem to be sore for weeks and then just heal overnight.

2. Jay Gatsby

Jay Gatsby Senior member

Nobody has a solution?

3. phreak

phreak Senior member

Honestly dude, I dont know what the fuck you are talking about

4. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Nobody has a solution?
    there could be numerous reasons: Thight pants Saddle soreness Lack of movement behind desk (and cut-off blood supply while sitting) (Prolonged) masturbation Internal bleeding Aneurisma Hernia Nightly erections STDs Imperfect woman You are not giving out much information. Also perhaps a GP or urologist could help you further.

5. Jay Gatsby

Jay Gatsby Senior member

The point is not why it is sore. The point is getting it better. Also, to convince the world that I am not unique, I cite the following 311 lyric (circa 1996):

"And if it's sore take care of it, perhaps from too much stuckin, but any time
    you're aware of it just keep on ***kin"

However, contrary to 311's advice, ***kin will not remedy the situation.

6. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter Senior member

I can understand your weewee getting sore the next day after you have sex like 3+ times in one day, but the soreness only should last a day at most.

Are you choking the chicken with too much force??????????????? Maybe use more lube when you do it