1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sophnet Two Button Jacket // Size Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by the year 1492, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the year 1492

the year 1492 Senior member

Item: Sophnet two button jacket in Navy - 95% Cotton / 5% elastane. Japanese Large = Western Medium. Fits very slim.

Condition: 8/10. Only worn a few times. Minor creasing to the back that can easily be ironed out.

Price: $220 (Originally ~$900, I think)

Note: It's one of the more formal pieces that Sophnet has made recently and is just a pretty solid all around jacket. The fabric is a little bit stiff with a nice stretch to it due to the cotton-elastane blend. It's lined in a white/navy striped cotton. Double vented with button cuffs and metal under arm vent holes, giving it a really unique technical detail.

Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.25'' / Shoulder: 17'' / Length: 27.25'' / Sleeve: 24.5''

Shipping: Free shipping CONUS. Cheap shipping elsewhere. Just get in touch and we can work out the details.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013

2. meso

meso Senior member

Could you put up measurements for the Tenzing jacket?

3. the year 1492

the year 1492 Senior member

Sure - I'll just have to get my hands on a tape measure.. I'll post again once I get the measurements.

For now, these might be useful because I assume they're similar:
    http://www.endclothing.co.uk/nigel-cabourn-new-pocket-tenzing-jacket.html

If you're familiar with NC sizing, the jacket fits pretty much in line with the rest of it. I take a 50 in the Mallory jacket, clip jacket, and oxford shirt. I hope this is helpful. But like I said, I'll try to get some measurements for you shortly.

Thanks for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.