• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

joman8390

Reaction score
Yes, correct, but those are in the sale section.

Let me post a better link, all boots in this link (https://sonsofhenrey.com/collections/shoes) have the wider shaft.

Sorry for the confusion.
still confusing.

did you mean to link this?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Edited that, sorry, a bit too occupied with other things at the moment (preparing the store for Black Friday).

CWV

Reaction score
Hi Tom. If my unlined Utah loafers in 8uk were a bit narrow for my pinky toe (I needed to stretch the right shoe a bit) which lasts would fit me?
Thx

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had my eyes on the Walnut CC field boot, but both pairs of UK8 were gone by the time I check SOH website. The kudu cukka, mink suede field boot and Utah field boot all look great, but I was drawn to the Walnut CC boot because of the ridgeway soles.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had my eyes on the Walnut CC field boot, but both pairs of UK8 were gone by the time I check SOH website. The kudu cukka, mink suede field boot and Utah field boot all look great, but I was drawn to the Walnut CC boot because of the ridgeway soles.
i would’ve pounded on the kudu chukka if my size was still there. Still bummed the balmoral wasn’t just made as the Cortes Adelaide model :s

CWV

Reaction score
i would’ve pounded on the kudu chukka if my size was still there. Still bummed the balmoral wasn’t just made as the Cortes Adelaide model :s
I’d have loved that the “formal model” would have been a burgundy or dark brown Oxford instead of a black one. I’d have jumped on it.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Holiday Season special!

With Vekla, while we do not offer Black Friday discounts, we will offer free shipping on all orders, and a free sneaker cleaning kit with every sneaker order placed in the coming weeks.

Link: https://vekla.store/

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want to see more pics of the chukka let me know. I will film a video maybe next week or this week as well.

A great option for Italian winter and spring/autumn here.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The loafer last was made to fit one step smaller in the joint, instep and heel area. Some brands advise to size down half a size for loafer lasts, but we have made the necessary adjustments to the last so customers can go true to size.

What that means in your case is that I'd recommend to go with 8UK Elegant Round and Soft Square last, as those lasts will fit slightly larger in the joint and instep. For the Contemporary Almond last, you might want to size up half a size as it also fits slightly more narrow in the front.

CWV

Reaction score
The loafer last was made to fit one step smaller in the joint, instep and heel area. Some brands advise to size down half a size for loafer lasts, but we have made the necessary adjustments to the last so customers can go true to size.

What that means in your case is that I'd recommend to go with 8UK Elegant Round and Soft Square last, as those lasts will fit slightly larger in the joint and instep. For the Contemporary Almond last, you might want to size up half a size as it also fits slightly more narrow in the front.
Thx!

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.