• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sizes 8,UK 8.5UK and 9.5UK Burgundy Utah Field Boot sample for sale at €240.00 incl. VAT:

Burgundy Utah Field Boot-2.jpg

Last edited:

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@The False Prophet , next week it's Black Friday, and while we don't discount any of the Vekla products, we will offer free shipping. Might be the perfect time to try out our OCBD's. The code will be freeshipping but it is already active for Styleforum members.

Link: https://vekla.store/discount/freeshipping

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@The False Prophet , next week it's Black Friday, and while we don't discount any of the Vekla products, we will offer free shipping. Might be the perfect time to try out our OCBD's. The code will be freeshipping but it is already active for Styleforum members.

Link: https://vekla.store/discount/freeshipping
Gonna finally pull the trigger on your white sneakers. Will there be a new version coming? Any updates or? Asking because I could always wait if there are improvements. If it's just different colours, I'll go ahead and purchase now

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna finally pull the trigger on your white sneakers. Will there be a new version coming? Any updates or? Asking because I could always wait if there are improvements. If it's just different colours, I'll go ahead and purchase now
There will be no improvements so to speak as the sneaker model is final, I still like it a lot and customers rave about the comfort. I will see to add longer laces to size 45/46 on the next run as it has come to my attention that the laces are not long enough for some customers. And there will be new colourways but white will stay the same leather and tannery.

Hurlazza4

Reaction score
I will see to add longer laces to size 45/46 on the next run as it has come to my attention that the laces are not long enough for some customers.
@Notch, I'd consider adding longer laces to the EU44 as well.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.