• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

shoesforever

Reaction score
Guys, how do you maintane Utah leather? What conditioner and creame do you use? Is it okay to use Saphir Md'Or Lotion or Saphir Md'Or Renovateur Cream and Saphir Md'Or Creme?
The lotion you have or Renovateur is more than fine for conditioning. Creme can also be used for both conditioning or if you need a color touch up. No need to overthink it. Bick 4 is often recommended on styleforum since it doesn't darken leather or dissolve color on patinated crust leather. Not a problem with Utah.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a GMTO for a heavier derby shoe in Mahogany country calf? This is the William on Ridgeway rubber sole, a sample I made for a customer. This was going to be RTW, but since this is a stock leather from the factory I thought it would be better to try it as GMTO and save the RTW for other types of leather that I send in.

Special price, since it is a stock leather and to get the ball rolling on GMTO's again. Priced at €320 incl. VAT or €265 excl. VAT, shipping to EU and US included (elsewhere please add €15). Need 6 to go into production.

DSC_9024.jpg

DSC_9026.jpg

DSC_9027.jpg

DSC_9028.jpg

DSC_9033.jpg

DSC_9036.jpg

DSC_9039_1.jpg

evangel21

Reaction score
Received this a while ago. Finally had time to take some pics.

The Oct Tenth OT01 Jamaica chestnut kudu in the Pu last.
I wanted the Huang last but there was an error in the last used by the factory. Tom was nice to offer a remake but I figured it looks nice in the Pu last too.
And since fit wise is good there's no sense in wasting a perfectly good pair of shoes.

Someone mentioned this thread needs some shoe pics so here are some pics of the shoes.

20210805_081327.jpg

20210805_081506.jpg

20210805_081402.jpg

20210805_081617.jpg

In the wild
20210805_082142.jpg

wilcthree

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a GMTO for a heavier derby shoe in Mahogany country calf? This is the William on Ridgeway rubber sole, a sample I made for a customer. This was going to be RTW, but since this is a stock leather from the factory I thought it would be better to try it as GMTO and save the RTW for other types of leather that I send in.

Special price, since it is a stock leather and to get the ball rolling on GMTO's again. Priced at €320 incl. VAT or €265 excl. VAT, shipping to EU and US included (elsewhere please add €15). Need 6 to go into production.

View attachment 1648718

View attachment 1648719

View attachment 1648720

View attachment 1648721

View attachment 1648722

View attachment 1648723

View attachment 1648724
Hope fatherhood is coming along well! Any updates on the pre-production samples ordered back in March?

Psyko

Reaction score
So I recently received this pair of Oct.Tenth shoes. Unfortunately, the leather was a little too bright for my liking, so I'm contemplating letting them go. I paid 755 EUR ex. VAT for them. They include Norwegian stitching, topy, toe tap and premium lasted shoe trees.

Made on the Pu last, they are in a size UK 9.5, with a modified toe box equal to a size 10 to accomodate pinky toe pinching.

They have only been tried on at home.

I'm willing to let them go for 655 EUR plus shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.

Screenshot_20210626-203256_Gmail.jpg

Oct. Tenth OT01 Wild Deerskin-3.jpg
Oct. Tenth OT01 Wild Deerskin-4.jpg
Oct. Tenth OT01 Wild Deerskin-5.jpg
Oct. Tenth OT01 Wild Deerskin-6.jpg

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That color can still go pretty well with denim?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No takers for the derby GMTO?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am sending some leather hides to Shanghai to commission some shoes for myself, and I have this beautiful first grade dark brown Alpine Grain calfskin (what Saint Crispin calls Mountain Grain) laying around.

Anyone interested in a single MTO with Oct. Tenth? I'm happy to waive the MTO-fee and send the Alpine Grain calfskin together with my own leather.

This is the leather:

FreshPelican

Reaction score
I am sending some leather hides to Shanghai to commission some shoes for myself, and I have this beautiful first grade dark brown Alpine Grain calfskin (what Saint Crispin calls Mountain Grain) laying around.

Anyone interested in a single MTO with Oct. Tenth? I'm happy to waive the MTO-fee and send the Alpine Grain calfskin together with my own leather.

This is the leather:
Hi Notch,

I’ll jump on this thanks! Sending you an email now!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.