• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't been posting much either as my life consists of 2 things right now: family time and trying to keep up with pending orders / customer mails. I am not actively selling shoes or posting to social media as that's all the work I can handle right now :oops:

There is an awesome collection of SoH shoes coming in mid-September, a couple of new Vekla shirt options (washed denim, fine corduroy and flannel later on), and honestly Oct. Tenth is going like a train and is difficult to keep up. Seems like a lot of people are looking forward to the economy opening up again / summer break coming to an end in a couple of weeks time and are in dire need of new shoes.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
definitely take some picture on the new OT shoes

Spideysense

Reaction score
I am expecting a pair of OTs, some time soon, I hope, so I can walk into September like a boss :D.

I'm sure Tom's A/W SoH line-up will be lovely, too!

Vadim T

Reaction score
When I received the sneakers, I realized that I have too many dark brown shoes. I decided to conduct an experiment, change the color in a natural way, namely by fading in the sun.
The experiment began at the end of May, will end with the beginning of autumn. Sneakers on a windowsill on the sunny side of the house.
Initially, the laces were inserted, but after a month and a half I noticed that they were strongly discolored, I decided to remove the laces, it's good that there are two pairs in the set. I closed the sole with tape, I want there to be a contrast of faded suede with a dark sole.

P1100901.jpg

VaNeT

Reaction score
Oh my... I have Chelsea boots from Carmina that one boot lighter then another, I was thinking to do same thing, but afraid that leather will be damaged or very dry at the end, so I go another way darkening lighter boot by cream...

acapaca

Reaction score
Anyone up for trying to put together a GMTO on a SoH loafer in some kind of interesting material? I'd be eager for something like a tan/honey calfskin, I guess along the lines of an Edward Green Piccadilly that I see from time to time (or maybe like their dark oak?), but I'd also be down for something on the wilder side. (Green suede gator? Lizard? Pin grain? Baby blue suede?)

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.