• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

kczsilence

Reaction score
Not to sound like a broken record, but do we have an eta on the Navy Halways?

op131

Reaction score
I didn't plan on it, but I ordered 10 square meters of Utah in dark brown, with delivery for early September.

Besides the George, I am contemplating what to make with it, and I'm open to ideas, both for RTW and GMTO.
How about the buckle chukka?

ZRH1

Reaction score
I didn't plan on it, but I ordered 10 square meters of Utah in dark brown, with delivery for early September.

Besides the George, I am contemplating what to make with it, and I'm open to ideas, both for RTW and GMTO.
captoe oxford for the contrast?

Reactions: CWV

George Mason

Reaction score
Perhaps we should take advantage of the fact that Tom can offer things we typically don't see in normal production. For instance, how about a Halway field boot in dark brown Utah with a hunter green or loden suede shaft? Or maybe burgundy suede? Something like these:

1626299931184.png

1626300037724.png

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not to sound like a broken record, but do we have an eta on the Navy Halways?
I have sent you a PM. Unfortunately, some of the Navy Utah Halway boots broke during lasting. There's not a lot I can do about this but to apologise.

How about the buckle chukka?
I thought about doing the buckle chukka in Utah for next Fall, but then went for it in Mink suede instead. I'd be happy to do a GMTO for the buckle chukka!

Or, has there been a regular chukka in the Utah? I'd likely be down for that.
Yes, there has been for 2 seasons I think. As I had a limited amount of Utah calf when I placed the order, I didn't do a third run although it was a very popular model in the past.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perhaps we should take advantage of the fact that Tom can offer things we typically don't see in normal production. For instance, how about a Halway field boot in dark brown Utah with a hunter green or loden suede shaft? Or maybe burgundy suede? Something like these:

View attachment 1638987

View attachment 1638991
I might be on board for a suede/utah Halway

I like the sound of Utah calf / suede!

In terms of reverse suede, I have access to:

Black, Bordeaux, Bottle Green, Cashew, Chocolate, Coffee, Dark Brown, Fox, French Brown, Lavagna, Mink, Navy, Pinna Marone, Polo, Red, Autumn Spice, Snuff, Navy Blue, Sea (vibrant navy) and Tobacco.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
An awesome trifecta of shoes for a customer from Hong Kong. We set up a couple of zoom calls to get the colour matching just right, they turned out better than expected.

DSC_9336.jpg

George Mason

Reaction score
I like the sound of Utah calf / suede!

In terms of reverse suede, I have access to:

Black, Bordeaux, Bottle Green, Cashew, Chocolate, Coffee, Dark Brown, Fox, French Brown, Lavagna, Mink, Navy, Pinna Marone, Polo, Red, Autumn Spice, Snuff, Navy Blue, Sea (vibrant navy) and Tobacco.
Intrigued by the bottle green and Bordeaux options. Would buy a dark brown Utah Halway with a suede shaft made with either one!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.