• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’d only be in with shearling but if it looks more promising to do it without, go for it of course!
Noted!

It will be a bit of a stretch to get 2 GMTO's funded, so the majority will win the vote.

Potatoe

Reaction score
I didn't read @Jamesbond1 's first post, where he mentioned he could do with or without the shearling.

So let's remove the shearling lining on this one, and then we're 3 so far on this GMTO if @Potatoe joins, with a potential 4th person thanks to @Zapasman . I'll have studio pictures of the boots on Monday and then send a newsletter to my mailing list which could help bring us to the required 6.
Sounds good, I will have my order in shortly.

MadsK

Reaction score
That must be mine:bounce2:
They should arrive tomorrow, can't wait :)

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry folks, but I've had to pull out of this one. I hope you get the orders you need because this boot looks great!
I received your email and already refunded your order. Thank you for your interest anyways!

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That leaves us with only one or two candidates for the boots, it's such an awesome boot that it would be a real pity not to see it get funded.

I'll have studio pictures this evening, and will then post on social media and send out an email to my customer list.

IMG_4259.JPG

Proleet

Reaction score
That leaves us with only one or two candidates for the boots, it's such an awesome boot that it would be a real pity not to see it get funded.

I'll have studio pictures this evening, and will then post on social media and send out an email to my customer list.

View attachment 1631596
maybe try with shearling again? ;-)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.