• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The heel and sole edges are indeed lighter in colour, to give the shoes a more casual appearance. The edge finish is called ‘antique’ instead of our regular dark brown.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I went to a (casual) wedding last weekend and as I saw the weather rapidly changing prior to that to crazy hot temperatures (33° C is a lot here, France) I decided to change my outfit plans last minute.
So I went with a casual glencheck linen suit and decided I needed some unlined loafers to complete the outfit.

Long story short, I ordered the unlined Utah loafers on early wednesday morning with a note explaining the situation. Tom answered to my note a few hours later and I received the package on the next day... Crazy !

The shoes are beautiful, they feel and fit great. They were really comfortable and supple on the first wear. I have sensitive heels and given it's a wedding you can guess I ran around and danced a lot : not a single blister.

Thanks Tom for your sense of customer service that really serves the quality of your products.
I’m happy that you like the shoes and thank you for the kind feedback.

I’m sure however you’re one of the few to praise my customer service at the moment. My mailbox, chat inbox, WhatsApp and IG inboxes are swamped with customers asking for an update, but to be honest I don’t know where to turn first since my daughter’s born. She was 2 weeks early but boy did that mess up my (our) schedule big time!!

I have a few hours planned in the office tomorrow to send out orders!

loduN

Reaction score
would you mind posting a picture? A few posts back I wondered if the heels of the unlined loafer was indeed lighter brown than the same exact model but lined. Merci!
Sorry, the shoes are currently at my cobbler's (which I'm fortunate is an Artisan Bottier - bespoke shoemaker, Gérald Thibaud) to insert hard rubber toe taps, I'm hard on toes and metal toe taps make me slip on tile floor.

I'd say the website pictures are pretty accurate. A dark brown with somewhat lighter tones, if that even makes sense. Imo, makes the unlined loafers more casual to serve the purpose to wear them sockless/with liner socks.

I'll make sure to take a photo next wednesday.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.