• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would those of you with the unlined loafers say the last leans more dressy or casual?? Or maybe an in between?

loduN

Reaction score
I went to a (casual) wedding last weekend and as I saw the weather rapidly changing prior to that to crazy hot temperatures (33° C is a lot here, France) I decided to change my outfit plans last minute.
So I went with a casual glencheck linen suit and decided I needed some unlined loafers to complete the outfit.

Long story short, I ordered the unlined Utah loafers on early wednesday morning with a note explaining the situation. Tom answered to my note a few hours later and I received the package on the next day... Crazy !

The shoes are beautiful, they feel and fit great. They were really comfortable and supple on the first wear. I have sensitive heels and given it's a wedding you can guess I ran around and danced a lot : not a single blister.

Thanks Tom for your sense of customer service that really serves the quality of your products.

ZRH1

Reaction score
I went to a (casual) wedding last weekend and as I saw the weather rapidly changing prior to that to crazy hot temperatures (33° C is a lot here, France) I decided to change my outfit plans last minute.
So I went with a casual glencheck linen suit and decided I needed some unlined loafers to complete the outfit.

Long story short, I ordered the unlined Utah loafers on early wednesday morning with a note explaining the situation. Tom answered to my note a few hours later and I received the package on the next day... Crazy !

The shoes are beautiful, they feel and fit great. They were really comfortable and supple on the first wear. I have sensitive heels and given it's a wedding you can guess I ran around and danced a lot : not a single blister.

Thanks Tom for your sense of customer service that really serves the quality of your products.
would you mind posting a picture? A few posts back I wondered if the heels of the unlined loafer was indeed lighter brown than the same exact model but lined. Merci!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.