• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Enjoy them!.

bsarosi

Reaction score
So just to clarify:

I had one customer contact me to do a MTO in Chestnut Jamaica Kudu. To lower the cost, I posted in on the forum and @evangel21 showed an interest to join in. As I will be ordering a pair of shoes or boots for myself as well, we are now 3 people for the Kudu leather which is perfect as these skins are smaller.

Then, @op131 showed an interest to do the SpTD boot in Scotchgrain calf leather, and @winghus might join as well. So we're looking for 2, perhaps 3 people more.

And then there's the Bakers Russian calf, where we also need 4 people, and the surcharge is €165 excl. VAT for a shoe (more for a boot).
Has the Chestnut Jamaica Kudu order been placed already? I'd be interested in that leather for the SpTD boot. Although can't go wrong with hatchgrain based on the photos.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has the Chestnut Jamaica Kudu order been placed already? I'd be interested in that leather for the SpTD boot. Although can't go wrong with hatchgrain based on the photos.
We have room for one more :D . The leather has been ordered and is on its way to Shanghai, and one of the customers has finalised his order while the other customer is working out the final details.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Juggling a couple of things at the moment, most importantly trying to get all of the pre-orders and GMTO's out, and getting some new models on the website.

This is a sneak peek at the unlined suede loafer:

Sons of Henrey Spring Castoro Sandal 1.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Juggling a couple of things at the moment, most importantly trying to get all of the pre-orders and GMTO's out, and getting some new models on the website.

This is a sneak peek at the unlined suede loafer:

View attachment 1597725
Is this the castoro brown suede? Looks almost like a polo suede, looks nice. Didn’t happen to pre order as odd foot size

Proleet

Reaction score
@Notch Any plans for wholecut loafers? It’s unfortunately the only type I can see myself wearing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy