• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been sick in bed these past few days, not COVID (I had myself tested as it's mandatory to do in Belgium once you have certain symptoms), but turns out I have a sinus infection and one of the symptoms is a lot of painful pressure in the forehead. I'm back at the office today and will be sending out more pre-orders, as a lot of things have been coming in and are due to come in this week. I will also provide a more detailed update once I finish sending out orders today.
Feel better Tom!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that's the only way to go... Now I must come up with some excuse/idea to get my wife to agree.

I already know the exact specs to go with... Just the leather to decide. Hahaha
Whilst not an option, perhaps talking about it will.. Will it into existence. Horween grained shell cordovan.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that's the only way to go... Now I must come up with some excuse/idea to get my wife to agree.

I already know the exact specs to go with... Just the leather to decide. Hahaha
Just move one of the pairs you aren't wearing as much so it's a net zero. I have one in mind, if you are asking 😉

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“Are those new?”
“Huh?” *mumble shuffle and try to hide the box*
“Are those new?”

“what had happened was a man in a brown uniform dropped off this box which may or may not contain footwear” ***shoe box on the floor***. "I'm guessing these might be plates and cutlery".

djdanniedee

Reaction score
All very good ideas gents and much appreciated. The only issue is the delivery to the house, were both WFH so no way around it.

If I can get it into th house without her knowing then I'm all good. Plenty of hiding places around the house. :fonz:

To her credit tho, she did let me pick up a pair of L&T York boots cuz they were on sample sale

djdanniedee

Reaction score
My wife is not one to reason with. Haha i kid.

I feel I'm over the cordovan train. While I love the pairs I have, I'm prob not gonna add any additional pairs. Ideally I would love for a sienna hatch grain, just love horween "Russian calf".

Whilst not an option, perhaps talking about it will.. Will it into existence. Horween grained shell cordovan.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife is not one to reason with. Haha i kid.

I feel I'm over the cordovan train. While I love the pairs I have, I'm prob not gonna add any additional pairs. Ideally I would love for a sienna hatch grain, just love horween "Russian calf".
I am too actually.

I figured the grain provides a cool aspect. More importantly, I don't have it 😊.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy