• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These look terrific! Jumped in on the navy but on the dainite clones. Was too late and didn't even know about these black ones with ridgeway...

Need to get rid of a bunch of other pairs to "trade" for a pair of these! Also need to make sure of sizing so we'll see how the navy turns out
The navy Utah looked great, but I felt like I couldn't get both Black and Navy. But if the black Utah is speaking to you, doesn't hurt to jump into the new preorder/GMTO that Tom was proposing.

The Ridgeway sole feels great. I definitely like Ridgeway more than the Vibram soles and Dainite (hate it so dealbreaker for me).

sjm77

Reaction score
Just FYI, if you're interested in a re-run of this boot, let me know by replying here or PM'ing me, once we reach 6 people we can put it in production. €326.45 excl. VAT or €395 incl. VAT, worldwide shipping included.
I'd be keen for a dark brown Utah on a Ridgeway sole.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A small update first on the GMTO's:

I expect to have more shoes and boots coming in on Wednesday, almost all of them will be GMTO's.

The Navy Utah GMTO is in production, the leather arrived in the factory last week and cutting has started.

Same goes for the Chestnut Jamaica Kudu, the leather has arrived in the factory and cutting will start this afternoon or tomorrow the latest.

Part of the Burgundy Utah GMTO's are already finished, and on their way to Belgium.
Hi Tom did you receive the Burgundy Utah Halways yet ? Would be awesome if my size i.e. 8UK was finished and sent by the factory.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Could we find 1 or 2 more for the unlined, full strap penny loafer in suede here? If not, I might put in the order as 4 pair, but 6 would be better!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

op131

Reaction score
I won't flood everyones feed with gratuitous photos of the same boots but just a post to say bravo to @Notch - Another winner in the SoH GMTO's. These really came out great.
Wait till you see the other makeups!;)

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Black Halway boots look really nice 👍 .
I have the EG Galway Black Delapre/Utah so didn’t get these otherwise would have pulled trigger on them as well.
I am curious to compare the Halway Elegant Round last to the Edward Green 82/202 last Galway boots.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.