• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just FYI, if you're interested in a re-run of this boot, let me know by replying here or PM'ing me, once we reach 6 people we can put it in production. €326.45 excl. VAT or €395 incl. VAT, worldwide shipping included.

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While waiting on the black utah to come a reminder as summer is heading toward the northern hemisphere don’t sleep on vekla. Better weather today meant time to pull these out for a casual day
541303B2-C9E2-4547-A0F8-35EACE4CCA52.jpeg

Hurlazza4

Reaction score
These look great Tom. I now think that the only downside to owning the black Utah Byron boots (which are fantastic) is that they are so similar to the field boots that it would make it hard to own both.

That said, a version of the field boots in black Utah and black suede (or black Delapré and black utah) could be just the point of difference to make it worthwhile.

IMG_0077 (1).jpg

nikolau

Reaction score
These look great Tom. I now think that the only downside to owning the black Utah Byron boots (which are fantastic) is that they are so similar to the field boots that it would make it hard to own both.

That said, a version of the field boots in black Utah and black suede (or black Delapré and black utah) could be just the point of difference to make it worthwhile.

View attachment 1566118
I quite like the idea of black suede on the shaft of the boot.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those pictures look great, such an awesome boot. I'm seriously considering doing another small RTW for next Fall, even though the previous (all calf) version didn't sell that well.

Any sneak peek at the spring collection yet? ;-)
Well, unfortunately there will only be a very limited spring collection:

Suede Unlined Penny Loafer
Utah calf Unlined Penny loafer
Utah calf Penny Loafer
Utah calf Chelsea on leather sole
Utah calf George on leather sole

From the top of my head, that's about it. But more than double the amount of shoes I'd normally order, per style. So a very small collection, but still quite a lot of shoes to go round. Quality over quantity this season.

The reason is that I need to invest now both in Vekla and Sons of Henrey, and that I am gearing up for next Fall already. I want to double the number of shoes again for next Fall and need my cashflow intact :) .

What’s the ETA on the all brown utah halways?
Part of them arrived today. What size did you order please?

@Notch - When will the new Vekla colors be announced and when will they be available?
Very soon, still need to decide on the final colours and then take pictures. Next week :fistbump:

And speak of vekla how did the black on black sample turn out!
Very good if you're into an all black sneaker ;)

rc121

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately there will only be a very limited spring collection:

Suede Unlined Penny Loafer
Utah calf Unlined Penny loafer
Utah calf Penny Loafer
Utah calf Chelsea on leather sole
Utah calf George on leather sole
What color Utah calf Chelsea and what's your expected ETA

kczsilence

Reaction score
Preaching to the choir, but the black Utah boots just made my day. WINNER :)

View attachment 1566867
These look terrific! Jumped in on the navy but on the dainite clones. Was too late and didn't even know about these black ones with ridgeway...

Need to get rid of a bunch of other pairs to "trade" for a pair of these! Also need to make sure of sizing so we'll see how the navy turns out

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.0%