• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No shell and no Galway-esque boot for now, sorry!

There are a lot of nice options for a Galway style boot already (Carlos Santos, Lof & Tung Kingsley), and we'd rather focus on other things first.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fall/Winter you say... hmmm gotta be resilient.

Jumper boot, captoe in a heavy grain (like the English Grain) dark brown or burgundy.
Lugged sole, like a 2 piece mini commando. No Dainite.

Split toe derby with heavier stitch, in black scotch grain, flat antique coloured welt, dainite.

Same as above in burgundy scotch grain.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Notch , how about lazyman oxford?
No lazyman pattern I'm afraid :(

Fall/Winter you say... hmmm gotta be resilient.

Jumper boot, captoe in a heavy grain (like the English Grain) dark brown or burgundy.
Lugged sole, like a 2 piece mini commando. No Dainite.

Split toe derby with heavier stitch, in black scotch grain, flat antique coloured welt, dainite.

Same as above in burgundy scotch grain.
There will definitely be a couple of jumper boots in the mix! Will remember no Dainite.

Who else likes the STD with the heavier stitch?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Finally got around to upload some older samples to Dropbox. This is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9uzv7uqcu3dzu0i/AACDwxXHXzwuY5NTNbrcRfHoa?dl=0

At the moment 5 samples are up. Four of them are size 8.5UK, one of them is size 8.5UK that fits like a 9 UK.

There is A wholecut shoe in hand antiqued calf, the Harvey Captoe Oxford both in Weinheimer Black calf and Du Puy Dark Brown calf, and two types of STD's in dark brown suede.

All prices either 120€ or 150€ excl. shipping.

Every folder includes pictures and a small description of the shoe.

Small preview:

teoky

Reaction score
Nice shoe trees by the way :)

The Split Toe Derby with heavier stitch looks good with the dark brown suede. Too bad it's not my size.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to upload some older samples to Dropbox. This is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9uzv7uqcu3dzu0i/AACDwxXHXzwuY5NTNbrcRfHoa?dl=0

At the moment 5 samples are up. Four of them are size 8.5UK, one of them is size 8.5UK that fits like a 9 UK.

There is A wholecut shoe in hand antiqued calf, the Harvey Captoe Oxford both in Weinheimer Black calf and Du Puy Dark Brown calf, and two types of STD's in dark brown suede.

Small preview:

I request samples be made in UK7 hahaha

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Small preview:

I would like to purchase the split toe derby in Brown Suede 8.5 UK

How do we make a purchase for these ?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to purchase the split toe derby in Brown Suede 8.5 UK

How do we make a purchase for these ?
I received some interest through PM and email also, before your comment. I'll reach out if the others decide not to go forward.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.