• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

CWV

Reaction score
I have a question about the unlined loafer. How is the inside like? I mean is it suade like Or is it smooth? And is it fully unlined?

Proleet

Reaction score
Still crazy deals on these imo...

220$ for those in the US..

263$ for those in the US..

I’d definitely pounce if I had a sure way to sneak them into the house :-(

op131

Reaction score

The Craig is a no brainer at that price, do it!

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, I decided to keep some shoes in sale to clear out the inventory a bit. I was surprised to see that there was no more interest for the Harvey, as the leather quality on both is top notch.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a question about the unlined loafer. How is the inside like? I mean is it suade like Or is it smooth? And is it fully unlined?
The inside feels suede like for the most part. With an unlined loafer, some structural areas remain lined, around the heel area and in the front, but the sides of the shoe are unlined with the flesh side of the leather exposed.

op131

Reaction score
Yes, I decided to keep some shoes in sale to clear out the inventory a bit. I was surprised to see that there was no more interest for the Harvey, as the leather quality on both is top notch.
I think plain captoe oxfords are a hard sell in these WFH times.
I was really tempted by the pair in oak (mainly for the leather), but took a pass because of concerns about the fit.
Now the more I look at that model, the more I think the Blaine would look great in that leather... Make it happen Tom! :cool:

Proleet

Reaction score
I really like the leather but the model/last didn’t grab me enough to add another pair this year :/

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I can walk around in them a bit, and then when they arrive at your house they'll look like a pair you've been wearing for months and the misses will never notice you bought a new pair 😅. You'd need to intercept the parcel though.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or coming in a box called "Best Shoe Repair you can find" or something like that..., nop not new shoes, just bunch refurbish stuff finally came back!!!

Proleet

Reaction score
I can walk around in them a bit, and then when they arrive at your house they'll look like a pair you've been wearing for months and the misses will never notice you bought a new pair 😅. You'd need to intercept the parcel though.
It’s the parcel/box that’s the problem. Once I’ve gotten the shoes into the closet and the box disposed of, she will not see the difference :D

Jmr928

Reaction score
A shipping service but for opening your packages before they get to your house and repackaging to say it had been out for repair or a shine.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.