• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Unlined (and lined) dark brown Utah Penny Loafer Pre-Orders are now online! If you want to be sure of your pair, put in a pre-order. I expect these to sell quickly as I have received a good number of emails already.

Link: https://sonsofhenrey.com/collections/spring-2021-pre-order

With code 'preorder' you get a 10% discount, which brings the price down to 260.34€ incl. shipping.

Sons_of_Henrey_Dark_Brown_Utah_Loafer.jpg

Sons_of_Henrey_Dark_Brown_Utah_Loafer-3.jpg

Sons_of_Henrey_Dark_Brown_Utah_Loafer-5.jpg

Sons_of_Henrey_Dark_Brown_Utah_Loafer-8.jpg

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat unfortunately, and I receive very little news at the moment. Around 30 orders are in production currently in Shanghai, 10 of which have been delivered yesterday. I really hope to have more news soon on the remaining pairs.
Is my OT pair in this shipment by any chance ? or the next batch.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got a reply from OT through WeChat. I hadn't noticed it myself, but the pairs that are missing now were either on a new last that needed to be created (reduced instep lasts), or slight pattern adjustments.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unlined (and lined) dark brown Utah Penny Loafer Pre-Orders are now online! If you want to be sure of your pair, put in a pre-order. I expect these to sell quickly as I have received a good number of emails already.

With code 'preorder' you get a 10% discount, which brings the price down to 260.34€ incl. shipping.

View attachment 1508139

View attachment 1508136

View attachment 1508137

View attachment 1508138
Cool... How does this last fair with slightly wide foot people @Notch . Usually for a loafer, if you size up to accommodate width, you lose the heel grip

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cool... How does this last fair with slightly wide foot people @Notch . Usually for a loafer, if you size up to accommodate width, you lose the heel grip
I wouldn’t size up personally. So far, it’s the last that received the highest praise. I would go true to size, the suppleness of the Utah calf will allow for a slightly wider foot.

Pb924

Reaction score
Just to add one data point on the loafer last, I do need to size up compared to the George because of my instep. But YMMV.

op131

Reaction score

View attachment 1508139

View attachment 1508136

View attachment 1508137

View attachment 1508138
Now imagine these in navy Utah... 😜

On a more serious note, why not go with the city rubber sole for such a casual makeup?

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think a loafer would be a good first step into the navy game for me too

acapaca

Reaction score
I'm here to tell you all: If there's one thing the world needs, it's more navy loafers. Bring on the navy utes!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.