• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Notch , very nice collection again! Maybe this has been asked already: what is the general size advice for this new round(er) last, compared to the elegant round last given it is a bit shorter?
Same size as the Elegant Round. It is a bit shorter in the toe area, but not much. It's more visual, to give the last a more casual vibe. Suits the Christopher and the suede Chukka's very well.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Notch, any pics of the Vekla navy suede in the wild?
All these Vekla pics made me regret sitting out the pre-order and now tempted by the brown and navy suede.
Not exactly 'in the wild', but this is an image from a shoot we did in July:

j.vandegruiter - Vekla - NavyNavy - 1.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Same size as the Elegant Round. It is a bit shorter in the toe area, but not much. It's more visual, to give the last a more casual vibe. Suits the Christopher and the suede Chukka's very well.
some of the new casual looks very tempting, especially relative to CJ

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those interested how the Vekla and L&T Sneakers are different looks wise please see below.

Great comparison, thank you for posting! That Lof&Tung logo on the sole is a neat touch, too bad I can't do that (yet).

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great comparison, thank you for posting! That Lof&Tung logo on the sole is a neat touch, too bad I can't do that (yet).
haha IMO logo doesn't matter at all as i like the aesthetics/fit of Vekla sneakers slightly more :)

Vekla definitely looks sleeker, L&T just seem to land to a slight different aesthetic
Yes it is definitely sleeker and if you notice the heel is also smaller/fits better.

Thomas_M

Reaction score
For those interested how the Vekla and L&T Sneakers are different looks wise please see below.

Thanks, really interesting!
Nice pictures by the way.
Indeed the Vekla are sleeker and that's why I did not tried the Lof&Tung.
In my opinion they are the perfect CP alternative.

Meyboom

Reaction score
I just noticed the photos of the new collection are up on the website. Tom is right, this is a very strong collection. I also like the new presentation, it looks very mature. It almost feels like the website of an old, established Italian or Austrian shoemaker. Same goes for the shoes with their understated elegance and evident quality. Now, which ones to choose...

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Completely agree on the FW2020 collection. The shoes are just very handsome. I definitely enjoy the additional flower in the pictures. Dashing yet gentle, modern masculinity :wink:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
feels like missing a style? I thought there were 2 Christopher now there is only one?

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Completely agree on the FW2020 collection. The shoes are just very handsome. I definitely enjoy the additional flower in the pictures. Dashing yet gentle, modern masculinity :wink:

Personally, I find this the best collection Tom has put out. Every one of these is a winner. To me though, the cake topper is the Craig in the Pin Grain.
Screenshot_20200924-012123_Chrome.jpg

Definitely biased though, especially considering I commissioned a pair with that very same D'annonay Pin grain leather (different color though).

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those that are in on the Ambly GMTO in Russian Reindeer and/or Cortès GMTO in Sienna hatchgrain, they're being sent on Oct. 2nd to Belgium. I think* I promised end of September delivery so we won't be that far off :blush:

The Chelsea GMTO in Black Utah should be finished by mid-October, same for the penny loafer GMTO in Ebony Utah.

The majority of the Fall/Winter styles have arrived, and I will be sending out the pre-orders as soon as possible. Also the George GMTO in Burgundy Inca Grain, that was later changed to a RTW style, will be sent out imminently.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's