• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am spending the day preparing for my upcoming trip to Italy. Facemasks, hand sanitizer, etc. neatly packed next to my camera gear.

I had found a videographer in the area that could make a production video for the vekla sneakers. Protocols inside the factory are very strict these days, and unfortunately, I was not allowed to bring extra people into the factory. I'll try to entertain you with the best possible pictures I can take, and I'm even bringing flash lights and softboxes for that!

WhyUEarly

Reaction score

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright boys and girls, so I can report that @Notch was true to his word. I'll have more words to share and pictures to demonstrate later. Unfortunately, her majesty's royal guard is on the loose and can lead to catastrophic consequences to my well-being.

Quickly then, the shoes are indeed in pristine shape. Shoe bags are a nice soft quality material as well.
The shoes look absolutely beautiful. The leather is very supple, think Utah Leather.

View attachment 1434100View attachment 1434099View attachment 1434101View attachment 1434102View attachment 1434103
Wow, these look amazing!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, I believe you ordered my last (the more generous one) and probably my size (8.5 UK), so if it's such a problem, I can "take care for you"...

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oct. Tenth Dark Grey Patina Lazyman Oxfords, on Huang and Pu last.

Huang:

View attachment 1434789

Pu:

View attachment 1434790
speaking of lazyman, just curious, what's the general consensus on the faux lace

with the center split (my terminology) on facing like this?

or without like the model shown, also reposting the original IG

p.s. if it's without faux lace, then definitely without the center split

Proleet

Reaction score
Not a lazy man person (yet?) but I’d probably prefer it mostly looking like a regular shoe so with split

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
speaking of lazyman, just curious, what's the general consensus on the faux lace

with the center split (my terminology) on facing like this?

or without like the model shown, also reposting the original IG

p.s. if it's without faux lace, then definitely without the center split
Really want a lazyman but question for you all? Will the elastic part stretch so much that you can't wear anymore? I imagine it's impossible to repair such issue as compared to those on a Chelsea?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.