• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't think it's an automatic no for him, but it's a flag that requires some digging

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
R u sure that is a fraudulent order ?

I am saying this, Because i use a VPN and often log onto European and American Servers...

I am not sure but it might show a similar thing for me too
I'm sure, the previous order from this person was also fraudulent, and this time only the recipient's name was changed, not the address. So I noticed it fairly quickly. The stripe case for his first order was closed a couple of weeks ago, and I had to pay an extra fee to Stripe for them having to open the case and investigate. It was only 15$, not the end of the world for sure, but it is annoying.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
isn't the last a re-run of the Utah Loafer?
Yes, that's a (very limited) re-run.

I placed an extra order for Ebony Utah calf, as the George STD is flying off the shelves, and I was going to allocate part of that leather to a new re-run of the loafer. I had ordered 10 square meters, or enough for around 28-30 pair of shoes. I was going to re-make the loafer in size 8, 8.5 and 9 only.

So if we can get to 6 people here, that might be a better solution as then anyone who wears a smaller or larger size can also join in. I have one confirmed order outside of SF, and @Thomas_M is also on board I believe. So 4 more needed.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I placed an extra order for Ebony Utah calf, as the George STD is flying off the shelves, and I was going to allocate part of that leather to a new re-run of the loafer. I had ordered 10 square meters, or enough for around 28-30 pair of shoes. I was going to re-make the loafer in size 8, 8.5 and 9 only.

So if we can get to 6 people here, that might be a better solution as then anyone who wears a smaller or larger size can also join in. I have one confirmed order outside of SF, and @Thomas_M is also on board I believe. So 4 more needed.
I would like a loafer as well. My brannock is US 12D. What size would you suggest?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would like a loafer as well. My brannock is US 12D. What size would you suggest?
I will PM you for sizing details.

So that's 3 for the Ebony Utah Penny loafer GMTO, 3 more needed.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Notch - will you be updating the Oct.Tenth page with pictures of the various models now that several of the MTOs have arrived? It would be helpful to see photos for the various models as folks consider commissioning a pair.
Definitely! Although most people did order the OT01 for this first round, there are a couple that I will add to the website.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just cheerleading here, but jump on this if you don't have a pair. My SoH Utah loafers are the best shoe purchase I've made in at least a couple of years.

bsarosi

Reaction score

Do you still plan to stock the 8, 8.5, and 9 or is it recommended to order via the GMTO?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you still plan to stock the 8, 8.5, and 9 or is it recommended to order via the GMTO?
If we get to 6 with the GMTO, then there will be no re-run of the Penny loafer for next Fall, as the rest of the Utah calf leather is meant for the Goerge Split Toe Derby. Perhaps next Spring, but that's undecided yet.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe we can have the full strap through the GMTO? :devil:
Pattern changes like this would take (a lot of) time (and there's a pattern fee), but it can be done.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.