• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'll start a group chat for the Wholecut Chelsea (5/6), but we need a bit more interest for the George (3/6 so far).

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To clarify, the black Utah GMTO proposed is for SoH, not OT. So it's goodyear welted at 375€ incl. VAT or 309.92€ excl. VAT, worldwide shipping offered. ETA is September.

Crispyj

Reaction score
To clarify, the black Utah GMTO proposed is for SoH, not OT. So it's goodyear welted at 375€ incl. VAT or 309.92€ excl. VAT, worldwide shipping offered. ETA is September.
Please add me to the STD Group.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have received another update from the factory in Spain, that instead of sending the shoes today, they will be sent on Tuesday :butbut:. CoVID-19 had not (yet) impacted my business thanks to the tremendous support of customers. Rather than a decline in sales, my current bottleneck is the enormous delay in production.

I hope to resolve this very soon, as I feel like Sons of Henrey is in a permanent state of 'out of stock'. In the coming months, however, I have 750 pair of shoes and sneakers incoming. But even this I fear will look like a drop of water on a hot stone :oops:

cattitude

Reaction score
I’m Interested In the black Utah split toe. @Notch do you have any examples of a black Utah makeup?

nikolau

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a GMTO in black Utah? Wholecut Chelsea or the George STD for example. There's only a small window of opportunity here though :)
I would be interested in the whole cut chelsea.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.