• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see the pictures by all the people that are happy with their Byron High Boots in Sienna hatchgrain by the way, I'm glad you all like them!

What is soft round toe?
It's more of an elegant, slightly rounded toe with low profile.

When will Spain allow you to make МТО?
Not soon I'm afraid, you have to be quite a big customer before they allow it. Also, I believe they're allowing it less and less, as individual MTO's really is a burden for factories equipped to produce large order.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With regards to all of the technical questions related to the construction of these shoes, I will discuss with the shoemaker and get back to you all. Perhaps it's best for now not to get too technical or hung up on the details, until more info is available. Once the Corona craze fades, I might even plan a trip to Shanghai, who knows. Would be best I think to show you guys all the ins and outs of the workshop.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Apologies for all the questions, i personally am just excited and got carried away. They weren't meant to question the quality or integrity of the product you're looking to bring forth.

It would be awesome to get a look at the workshop! Fingers crossed we are able to see it.

With regards to all of the technical questions related to the construction of these shoes, I will discuss with the shoemaker and get back to you all. Perhaps it's best for now not to get too technical or hung up on the details, until more info is available. Once the Corona craze fades, I might even plan a trip to Shanghai, who knows. Would be best I think to show you guys all the ins and outs of the workshop.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Reaction score
I'm interested in this make-up as well. But are we talking about the standard GYW George, or the new HW collab with the Chinese maker?
I was referring to the HW collab w/Chinese maker, while @masernaut was referring to the GYW Burgundy one.

I want to throw him into the HW crowd to bring up the GMTO numbers haha.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Reaction score
Once we get a bit more clarification on sizing for the HW last, there may be a beer sent across the table with a Burgundy Sienna Hatch leather under it. 🍺

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a taste of 18yr Highland. Although Laphroaig does seem to go down easier which is a bad thing haha.

@Notch we seem to be approaching that GMTO number 😎

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.