• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For comparison sake, the elegant round, and the newly developed last, side by side. The difference is minimal, but I feel that the new last is more balanced for a more casual style shoe. The tip of the last is slightly rounded off, and has an ever so slightly shallower profile. It is also about 2 mm shorter.

IMG_8772.jpg

Last edited:

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of sole are we looking at for the adelaides? I'd vote double leather or, if it's possible, Rendenbach.
Double leather sounds good, although Rendenback isn't an option I'm afraid. I think the factory would really go into a depression if I'd ask.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Reaction score
Double leather sounds good, although Rendenback isn't an option I'm afraid. I think the factory would really go into a depression if I'd ask.
Away goes any point in inquiring for HW shoes with Rendenbach soles and combo heels. 🤣.
Although that is a different factory making those, so who knows.

greenhouse

Reaction score
For comparison sake, the elegant round, and the newly developed last, side by side. The difference is minimal, but I feel that the new last is more balanced for a more casual style shoe. The tip of the last is slightly rounded off, and has an ever so slightly shallower profile.

View attachment 1336349
Yea, I think round will work better with the chukka. I'm 100% in for a Russian reindeer chukka on round. I'd do any sole, but I'm curious if you are able to source vibram's version of dainite @Notch .

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yea, I think round will work better with the chukka. I'm 100% in for a Russian reindeer chukka on round. I'd do any sole, but I'm curious if you are able to source vibram's version of dainite @Notch .
Vibram's version of Dainite is possible

wdrenth

Reaction score
I believe we're getting close for the Adelaide in Sienna Hatch Grain, the GYW Chukka is also gaining some traction.

Perhaps we can proceed as follows:

1) Try to fund the GYW Sienna hatchgrain GMTO (6 required) and/or the GYW chukka in Baker's Russian Grain (5 required)

2) Hold off on the HW range for now, until I have sample pictures and until the factory and I have everything set up ready for production (perhaps we jumped the gun too soon on that one)

3) For next fall/winter, I will be placing an order with the Italian supplier of Inca leather, in which case I can include burgundy to fund a GMTO then. This will probably be towards mid-april.

What do you guys think?
Interested in de Adelaide in Sienna Hatch Grain :) Unless I overlooked, but could not find the last on which this model will be on; the Soft Square?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%