• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

winghus

Reaction score
Burgundy spit-toe boot? I'll be first in line for the pre-order.

Speaking of which... I'm a fan of the contemporary almond last. Would love a jodhpur boot in a black grain leather of some sort.
Yes, split-toe boot on the almond last with an added mid-sole on some type of grain leather.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Product videos on their way!

Might have to tweak the saturation and vibrance a little bit, and I can't seem to get rid of the distortion (shoe looks shorter than in real life), but I think it is a good addition to the pictures that are currently on the website.

Final edit will include some audio and text.

Braid

Reaction score

Might have to tweak the saturation and vibrance a little bit, and I can't seem to get rid of the distortion (shoe looks shorter than in real life), but I think it is a good addition to the pictures that are currently on the website.

The videos are really helpful and the shoes are simply stunning :O

Can't wait to get the Byron gmto!

winghus

Reaction score
The videos are really helpful and the shoes are simply stunning :O

Can't wait to get the Byron gmto!
I was about to buy the sienna hatch split toe when the Byron GMTO was mentioned. I wanted the boot more than the shoe in that leather. Now if that had been a split toe boot it would have won hands down.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nicely done, Tom!

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I liked the video.. when will the next shipment of the split toe in the chisel last be available ?
Do you mean the group order for the George in Sienna Hatch Grain? Last update showed these were already in the stitching room, so I hope to receive them in December.

aj2603

Reaction score
yes. u did have a GMTO on that.. i missed out on that one.. will u be adding that model to the normal line..

the video u have posted.. the last on that shoe is also a bit different from the ones on ur site.. or is it the same ?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
yes. u did have a GMTO on that.. i missed out on that one.. will u be adding that model to the normal line..
I won't probably, as the leather is expensive to be made into RTW. However, I did receive a lot of interest for this one already, and a second GMTO should definitely be doable.

Braid

Reaction score
A lot of new videos on the channel! Is the Weinheimer a new model? It looks really incredible, would love it in a dark brown leather

gbandi

Reaction score
How do you guys compare the walnut country grain vs the ebony Utah. Looks like the country grain is the more sturdy and formal of the two..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.