• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sons of Henrey - Shoes of timeless elegance - Official Affiliate Thread

gbandi

Reaction score
i agree with u... they look very well made and the design is superb. the last is balanced.. choice of materials is good.. price is superb.....

i am a sucker for a split toe derby (TBH)... but the only thing missing in these shoes is a hand stitched apron. This is a massive personal preference as i love a hand stitched apron.
Curious why some like the hand-stitched more. Can you get a hand stitched apprearance but machine stitch?

I like them all

Attachments

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@vriche : thank you for posting the video! I knew you were the right guy to do it, I like the way you do your videos, they always make me laugh.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@vriche : thank you for posting the video! I knew you were the right guy to do it, I like the way you do your videos, they always make me laugh.
Thanks, bro! The shoes are really nice so it was easy.

gbandi

Reaction score
@Notch

is it possible to do a GMTO for George chukka.
-dainite sole
-no storm welt
-3 eyelet
-ebony UTah or other grain

bryanljs

Reaction score
Ebony Utah Chelsea in Contemporary Almond.

Literally a foot-glove.

Hey Tom, I would like every shoe that you have to be crafted on this last. Smooth leather, grain leather, suede.. you name it. 😂

Jokes aside, fit is amazing.(think I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again)
B65D342F-FC79-4378-9F8C-A6F40D11B639.jpeg
C9D1B318-1637-4787-80E7-9F06432689A9.jpeg
BB04439C-29D3-448A-BF2F-A89120C68AFB.jpeg

Meyboom

Reaction score
Ebony Utah Chelsea in Contemporary Almond.

Literally a foot-glove.

Hey Tom, I would like every shoe that you have to be crafted on this last. Smooth leather, grain leather, suede.. you name it. 😂

Jokes aside, fit is amazing.(think I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again)
View attachment 1283483View attachment 1283484View attachment 1283485
All feet are different but it is amazing how many people like the fit of this last. For me it's also one of my preferred lasts. Tom and Springline surely did a great job.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All feet are different but it is amazing how many people like the fit of this last. For me it's also one of my preferred lasts. Tom and Springline surely did a great job.
The Almond last is ridiculous... in a good way, of course.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.