• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Something like the Hermès Ulysses PM?

Geruvah

Reaction score
So basically I'm looking for a leather cover for notebooks. A lot of the stuff I'm finding is too rugged for me (I think the lot of them were called Field Notes).

So far, I found that the Hermès Ulysse PM covers my needs. Plenty of Pros, the color is great, not rugged looking, right at the top my budget, refillable, trusted name.

The cons:
Unusual size, it seems that I'll only be able to buy the paper straight from Hermès...and that paper is a little expensive for one notebook of its size.

It's like maintaining a Porsche...

So I'd like to know if there's any other notebook covers out there that's like this. I've no idea where to start, but I do know that it would be a leather cover so I don't have to worry about losing the pages anymore. Refillable papers that I can get somewhere else a plus. As for size? This is perfect for when I'm out and I get an idea or thought or when I'm being briefed on something. I usually have a messenger bag on me so if it can fit a legal pad at most, that'd be fine too, but I'm not too sure how far $200 would bring me for leather covers that size.

[edit] Can't change that embarrassing title name. Should've kept the accent mark off.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.