• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Someone jump on this - 44 Kiton for $250?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This seems like a good one to keep an eye on. Sort of general actioneer so he/they don't know clothes too well, and not too many clothing hounds will be watching it.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow; reminds of the golden days of ebay neophytes where I picked up such items as a super 150's Kiton suit from BG for $300.

koji

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thracozaag
Wow; reminds of the golden days of ebay neophytes where I picked up such items as a super 150's Kiton suit from BG for $300.

koji

those days are over. Damn the informed consumer!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance. But how is "Kiton" pronounced?

Is it with a long "i" as in "kite" or a short "i" as in "kit"; is the second syllable pronounced like "ton" or "tin"; and which syllable is the accent on?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Excuse my ignorance. But how is "Kiton" pronounced?

Is it with a long "i" as in "kite" or a short "i" as in "kit"; is the second syllable pronounced like "ton" or "tin"; and which syllable is the accent on?

KEE-TON

Hanseat

Reaction score
There are plenty more Kiton jackets on that site for little money... Most of them in 44

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.