1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***Some Streetwear for sale***

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by jet, Sep 14, 2006.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

First up, a Banana Republic low nap camel pinstripe blazer brand new with tags. It doesn't look like velvet from afar and it's a 44R. It has never been worn AT ALL. It's a beautiful jacket but doesn't fit me. I'll have pics up soon. I paid 350 for it and will sell for 220 plus 10 for shipping.

Next I have an Uppercut deconstructed blazer, denim like linen material with silver (maybe silk not sure) lining. The size is XL but they run small it fits like a L. It has random brown stitching everywhere and one of my favorites but I don't get much use out of it. It cost 420 new, I'm asking 200 shipped. Only worn a handful of times, perfect condition.

I also have two pairs of shoes to sell. First pair is a pair of two-tone brown/tan kenneth cole collection loafers size 10 or 10.5 I'll have to check. Worn a few times as you can see, selling for 50 bucks plus 6 to ship.

The other shoes are a pair of blue calfskin bally loafers with brown trim around the outside edge of the soles in a bally size 9. A small part of the sole has become unglued but that can be easily fixed by the buyer. I'm asking 50 plus 6 to ship for these as well.

I will have pictures up soon guys, thanks.

Edit: Pics added. I also added a new never worn BR sateen field shirt, very nice size L for 20 bux plus 5 to ship.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Sounds like pre-Forum wear! Good luck on the sale.

3. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Pics of the shirt jacket? Or links to store pics? I couldn't find it, surfing lazily.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

Sorry guys, eg shirt jacket is sold. I'm going to add 3 merino banana rep. polos for 50 bux for the set of frost, charcoal and black all in great condition as I didn't wear them much.

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Sorry guys, eg shirt jacket is sold. I'm going to add 3 merino banana rep. polos for 50 bux for the set of frost, charcoal and black all in great condition as I didn't wear them much.

what color is frost and what size are they?

6. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Too bad you had to sell that EG Jacket and good it wasn't in my size or else I would've had to pick it up. That was a damn good lookin piece. If you're looking for a replacement large EG jacket, MAC has some available. I saw the field shirt jacket there this week: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/explorer/203731/459309/

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Woops they are size Large. Frost is an off-white, it has a slight grayish undertone to it. I have a frost cashmere turtleneck also from BR which I love, great color.

I know what you're saying on the eg stuff. I spent too much on margiela pants and about to pick up some other goodies but I have no chips left [​IMG]

8. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Woops they are size Large. Frost is an off-white, it has a slight grayish undertone to it. I have a frost cashmere turtleneck also from BR which I love, great color.

I know what you're saying on the eg stuff. I spent too much on margiela pants and about to pick up some other goodies but I have no chips left [​IMG]

They're merino wool? Can they be worn comfortably w/o undershirt?

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yep soft merino wool though the few times I wore them I had an undershirt since I always wear one.

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Pictures will be up soon guys.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Pics added guys.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

bump for the weekend

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Come on guys