• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some online sales

Dill

Reaction score
I noticed today that shopjake.com and hejfina.com are both having sales right now. Hejfina has some Engineered Garments and Nice Collective stuff (I ordered the EG ecru shirt) and Jake has some Cloak outerwear (at 50% off!) Trovata, R&B, Paul Smith, and Band of Outsiders. Extra 15% off with the code "xtra15." Anyone want to buy me the R&B western shirt?
inlove.gif

Edit: Stevenalan.com has some Mason's pants and Trovata polos and pants on sale

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see the sale on shopjake.com but where are the sale items on hejfina?

Edit: Ah, you really have to hunt them down.

Dill

Reaction score
I forgot something. If you are a large, they had this Engineered Garments shirt for $50 at M.A.C in SF on wednesday. They have pretty much the whole collection, but that was the only thing I saw on sale.

egss03_lrg_1.gif

minya

Reaction score
**** I wish that Cloak field jacket on sale at Jake was a M and not an XL.

also, Jake sells Acne denim shorts:

"Ambition to Create Novel Expressions out of sweden brings us fashion-forward denim--they have been perfecting denim for years and were just waiting for us to catch on. 100% cotton. 9" inseam."

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
**** I wish that Cloak field jacket on sale at Jake was a M and not an XL.

No way man. That jacket has been on sale for ages. If it was a medium, you can bet your ass I'd be wearing it right now
laugh.gif

Babar

Reaction score
This looks kinda cool imo, perhaps even more so if sized down? And with the dollar as low as it is, it's almost 50% off already!

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Babar
This looks kinda cool imo, perhaps even more so if sized down? And with the dollar as low as it is, it's almost 50% off already!

I think Brian SD has one of those. Its a lot like their work coat from last fall (which is awesome).

Brian SD

Reaction score
Yea, I have that jacket. It's my favorite item in my entire wardrobe. The fit is more on point than anything I have from Cloak or Helmut Lang.

Oh and lastly, you don't need to size down. It's a slim cut. The model on that site certainly sized up at least one or two.

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
shopjake should really put these on sale:
product571.jpg
A pair of RB6a (or s) would really make me happy.

Dill

Reaction score
Just saw that barneyscoop has a bunch of stuff on sale too. R&B tees are only 30 bucks along with a bunch of Juicy Coture, Trovata, house brand, Project E, and more on sale. They return sale items, so I picked up 2 R&B shirts in size small since the medium was way too long.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw a pretty nice Paul Smith sweater on shopjake.com anyone know how it fits? Im aiming for a medium so somthing on the slimmter side would be great

RustyRyan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dill
Just saw that barneyscoop has a bunch of stuff on sale too. R&B tees are only 30 bucks along with a bunch of Juicy Coture, Trovata, house brand, Project E, and more on sale. They return sale items, so I picked up 2 R&B shirts in size small since the medium was way too long.
Thanks for the heads up! I just picked up a couple R&B tees for $29, along with some house brand for $9

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads