• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Some New Ties

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never Got around to posting these:

More expensive than the typical and although these are NOT seven folds they have weights that equal if not surpass many seven folds, due in part to the nature of the silk as well as the manner in which they are folder. Photo of construction as well as additional photos of collection to follow.

http://www.fourinhand.com/catalog.asp?dept=1090

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, these are some wonderfully well-executed, classic designs! You're pushing me to the brink of spending....

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
Jonathan, these are some wonderfully well-executed, classic designs! You're pushing me to the brink of spending....

....aaaaand over the brink.
splat.

I've been coveting one of your Marinellas for months and finally couldn't resist.

trogdor

Reaction score
Hear hear.
These really are your best yet -- especially those lovely ones in shades of pink and lavendar, and the green striped one.

I'm off to look under the sofa cushions for some extra cash.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.