1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Some new apartment pics...

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by itsstillmatt, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Senior member

I actually wanted all white everything... floors, furniture etc, but my wife overruled me.
    A wise woman. [​IMG] [​IMG]

!luc

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I would have done all white, with black lacquered doors and a framed print of this:

[​IMG]

with a variety of '60s teak Danish furniture and a black enamel typewriter.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Did a thread about someone's place degenerate into a heated discussion replete with name-calling!!?? Same thing seems to be happening to Socal in the other thead...

This isn't an "insult my personal belongings or judge my lifestyle" board folks...

By the way, while I may not like some of the styling, I think that with modern/contemporary furniture, sparse is the way to go. My place has about three things hanging on the (white) walls and sometimes I think it's too much. When you're buying more space that's what you aim at getting, breathability and a more relaxed atmosphere, not more areas where you can pile up your excessive amount of stuff.

4. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

my new house is pretty big, so its still a little spartan, but there are pics here if anyone is interested.

I want to take a bath.

5. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

my new house is pretty big, so its still a little spartan, but there are pics here if anyone is interested.

Jacuzzi tub! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

I would have done all white, with black lacquered doors and a framed print of this:

[​IMG]

with a variety of '60s teak Danish furniture and a black enamel typewriter.

good ideas, LK

color = fear

like in that Jim Carrey bit. how did it go? "afraid of the hand"

7. romafan

romafan Senior member

Rock Hudson gave you a stove? Impressive.

Conne, you make it too easy.....