1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Some Engineered Garments that Gary DOES have

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

That navy jacket is really cool Jet. The other stuff is pretty [​IMG]

I know there's lots of EG fans on here, but that's one brand I just don't get the appeal of [​IMG]

2. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Thanks for the post JET. Too bad none of this stuff is in my size. [​IMG] (except the shorts, but I don't wear shorts that often, even in the summer).

3. dusty

dusty Senior member

Hmm, the button just fell off my Bedford and I haven't even worn it yet.

4. digital_denim

digital_denim Senior member

Damn, better check my buttons too.

5. jet

jet Senior member

You guys crack me up.

Jeff, timpo

I did come up, it was even less than that. Gary happened to tell me about it while on the phone.

GS,

That stuff might be appealing to different people, everyone's different you know. I don't like all of their stuff, I don't think anyone likes any designer's entire line-up but I think a lot of their outerwear and shirts are on point. You know how the weather is here, I wanted a slim and light jacket I could use to layer that was my idea of ideal streetwear. I think in today's marketplace, eg quality ranks very high. It was a workwear appeal that I like as well but with a twist. I also happen to love field jackets and the details/look of this one made me pick it up, not to mention the price. I've become so sick and tired of mediocre merchandise that is overpriced for no reason and when I look at the tag, it's made in some developing country.

6. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

I've become so sick and tired of mediocre merchandise that is overpriced for no reason and when I look at the tag, it's made in some developing country.

agree agree agree!

-Jeff